Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Is this still active? I have used it in the past to get folks to share. it doesn’t seem as successful any more.

Is this still active? I have used it in the past to get folks to share. it doesn’t seem as successful any more.

They are still active (there's another thread on this too "***Illuminations Cruises-what they are and how to book one-Find one to share*** in the Disney Adults and Solo travelers forum). I used them even though they seemed pretty low traffic last September and had my cruise filled within days.

Good luck

They are still active (there's another thread on this too "***Illuminations Cruises-what they are and how to book one-Find one to share*** in the Disney Adults and Solo travelers forum). I used them even though they seemed pretty low traffic last September and had my cruise filled within days.

Good luck
Thank you!

We have already booked our cruise, Thursday, April 30th. Two adults, two children (8 and 12). Looking to find a group who would want to share it with us.

I know the world is upside down and things are.... tentative at best. My husband and I are looking to do a cruise September 9-12th this year if things allow. If anyone wants to join us , let me know!

I know the world is upside down and things are.... tentative at best. My husband and I are looking to do a cruise September 9-12th this year if things allow. If anyone wants to join us , let me know!
I question whether these will be allowed or maybe limited to 'set' family, no friend sharing. We don't know if we are going in September but if June/July plans fall through we might consider other dates. I'll keep this possibility in mind. Good luck.

Sent you a message, I'd be interested for 9/10/20! Thanks.

That's a really good point about the social distancing aspect...who knows what will happen by then! @Gerweniel I will look for your message!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter