Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Any more room for the 13th? Couple celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary. Thanks!!
Hi! Yes, actually there is room. You are welcome to jump aboard too. So far and adding the two of you, we have 7 people. Kaufeegurl is apart of our trip too and they are celebrating a 35th anniversary! If you are interested in joining let me know or shoot me an email at angelajohnson1020@gmail I will call the reservation and add the two of you.

Hi! Yes, actually there is room. You are welcome to jump aboard too. So far and adding the two of you, we have 7 people. Kaufeegurl is apart of our trip too and they are celebrating a 35th anniversary! If you are interested in joining let me know or shoot me an email at angelajohnson1020@gmail I will call the reservation and add the two of you.

I emailed you! Thanks!! :)

Anyone have room for an Illuminations Cruise between April 27 and May 2 for one adult?

Last edited:
We are a family of 5 looking to book a cruise on 3rd July departing 8.15pm in time for fireworks. Is anyone wishing to share.? Thanks.

I have an Illuminations cruise booked for Sunday 7/14. There are 5 in our party (me, mid 40s, my niece & her fiance, both early 20s, and my 2 teen daughters), so we have room for 5 more. Total cost with tip will be about $450. I need at least 3 - 4 more people in order to be able to justify the cost.

Update: Had to rethink the budget and cancelled the cruise.

Last edited:
Hi! Does anyone have room for 3 adults on Monday 9/30 for an Illuminations Cruise(yes I know that's a crazy ask, but hey you never know!) Willing to pay top dollar! :thumbsup2

Last edited:
This is so so last minute but looking to join an illuminations cruise May 10th or 12th. We have 4 adults and 2 kids (6&9). But could just do 2 adults if that’s all there was room for. If possible email me at jenn.ellwood At gmail. Thanks!!!

Finally found the correct board. Illuminations cruise to share. It was suggested I post this here also. My grandson (18 yo) and I (xxx yo) have reserved an Illuminations cruise for June 5. This is his graduation trip. This is the first trip ever when he hasn't wanted to do character meals. In his words "You mean I won't have to eat with all those noisy kids?". (I guess he's had enough since he went with his younger siblings the last few times). So to make it special we are doing the cruise. Anyway, if you're a fun loving, well behaved, adverse to skin to skin contact with strangers solo or group send me a message. The cost will be roughly $380.00 divided by # of people. (each group will be responsible for their own tip to the driver if they wish to give one)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!