Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Hi everyone. Looking for an IllumiNations cruise for August 29 or 31 for 2 people. Appreciate the help!

Hi Y'all! Hubs and I are celebrating our 35th Anniversary Sept 22nd (actually will be there the 19-25th). Anyone have room for two to share on any of those dates? TIA

Hi everyone. Looking for an IllumiNations cruise for August 29 or 31 for 2 people. Appreciate the help!
My wife and I will be there on the 31st as well. I would be interested in sharing a cruise for either Illuminations or HEA. My guess is they are all booked at this point, but message me if you are still looking.

We are a family of 4, I just booked a fireworks cruise leaving the Beach and Yacht Club Marina 1 hour prior to the Epcot Forever Fireworks for up to 10 people on Monday, November 11, 2019, Veteran's Day. 6 spots available, private message me if you'd like to join us.
Might be interested for 2

My wife and I will be there on the 31st as well. I would be interested in sharing a cruise for either Illuminations or HEA. My guess is they are all booked at this point, but message me if you are still looking.
We had one booked for Sunday and got a call today that all cruises this weekend had been cancelled due to the storm :(

sorry but our plans changed . We will not be there until later in November

Hi Y'all! Hubs and I are celebrating our 35th Anniversary Sept 22nd (actually will be there the 19-25th). Anyone have room for two to share on any of those dates? TIA
If you don't get any offers, and are willing to be on a "just in case" standby (within a few days of the cruise), email me and I'll keep your info handy. We have 6 definites, but an uncertain party of 2. It's on Tuesday the 24th for Illuminations. LMK.

Party of 2 looking to join a cruise starting 9/28-10/5. Please reach out if anyone is willing to share and split the cost!

Hi everyone! Looking to share (and split the cost) for an Epcot fireworks cruise anytime from October 25th - 29th. Just the 2 of us looking to celebrate our engagement! :love2:

3 adults looking to share Epcot Forever boat cruise Nov 6, 2019. We booked a boat that holds 10 so we can share with up to 7 more people. This is the Epcot Forever Fireworks (formally known as IllumiNations) Boat Cruise leaving from the Yacht Club Resort. Contact me for details. :-) Cost is $372 divided by the number of people we get on the boat.

Last edited:
Looking for someone to share a fireworks cruise with between either Feb 29th - March 5th or March 9th - 12th. Not fussy on which and there’s only two of us! ✨🏰

We would be interested in sharing a cruise with other Disers during the week of January 24th to 31st. Message me if you have space for two fun 40-somethings :) .

I have a fireworks cruise booked for Monday, November 25th for Epcot. There are 4 of us. I have room for more. I have the 10 person boat reserved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!