Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Looking to join an Illuminations Cruise on Nov 8. We have a party of 3, two adults and one well behaved child.

If anyone has one booked and wants to share, please let me know!

I booked a NYE Epcot Cruise today. My wife and I are two younger adults (no kids) and we have room to share with up to 8 other individuals. We have joined others to share in their fireworks cruises and we are open to sharing with other DISers on this cruise of ours. Please PM me if you are interested in joining us.

I'm taking my boyfriend to Disney for the first time in August, we are a young couple in our early twenties. I'd love to surprise him with a fireworks cruise. We're pretty low key and quiet, and more than willing to pay our share. I'm looking for August 11th, 15th, or 16th. Thanks!

Hi there! My daughter (She is 27) and I are hoping to pitch in and share a boat for Illuminations while we are in Disney. We will be at Disney Aug 25 through 31. We transfer to Universal Studio's for the following week (Sept 1-4), but we can arrange to meet then as well. I don't think it requires a park ticket (please correct me if I am wrong). We are open to parties with kids or other adults, makes no difference to us. Meeting new people is fun and it saves us all some money. Hopefully there is someone there around the same time as us. We are goofy, silly, chatty (not overly I promise) Disney nuts who like to laugh and sing and cheer.

I have not booked anything yet since I wanted to leave our options open if someone has already booked.

I know this is an old post, but are you still interested in sharing an illuminations Cruise for these dates? I was considering setting one up for August 25th - it would actually be on behalf of my parents. It’s my dad’s birthday week and he would love the cruise, but it’s a bit pricy! Was hoping to find someone who would like to share a boat with them. They’re both big Disney fans taking their first trip there in quite some time.

Hi there! My daughter (She is 27) and I are hoping to pitch in and share a boat for Illuminations while we are in Disney. We will be at Disney Aug 25 through 31. We transfer to Universal Studio's for the following week (Sept 1-4), but we can arrange to meet then as well. I don't think it requires a park ticket (please correct me if I am wrong). We are open to parties with kids or other adults, makes no difference to us. Meeting new people is fun and it saves us all some money. Hopefully there is someone there around the same time as us. We are goofy, silly, chatty (not overly I promise) Disney nuts who like to laugh and sing and ch
Hi! Wondering if your still interested in the Illuminations cruise? It will be myself (25) my mother and two nieces 17 and 10 turning 11 during the trip. We will be there the 25 of August til the 3rd of September, thinking the 25th would be a great way to start off our trip but definitely open to other dates.

Hi! Wondering if your still interested in the Illuminations cruise? It will be myself (25) my mother and two nieces 17 and 10 turning 11 during the trip. We will be there the 25 of August til the 3rd of September, thinking the 25th would be a great way to start off our trip but definitely open to other dates.

I know I’m not the person you’re responding to (I responded to them too and haven’t heard back yet) but I’m looking to book an Illuminations cruise for my parents on August 25th. It would be just the two of them - that’s the first night of their trip as well! Big Disney fans (and my dad always likes meeting and striking up conversations with other fans, very friendly) but this is their first trip to Disney World in quite some time and I’m trying to help make it special for them.

Anyone on the fence of reserving this, definitely do!!! It was so worth it on our trip near the end of June. Our captain was great, illuminations view was awesome and kids loved the snacks! We'd reserve again in a heart beat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!