Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Looking to share an Illuminations Cruise on 2/10 or 2/11/2019. We have 4, possibly 5 people. Boat is reserved. Thanks

Last edited:

Looking to share a Illuminations Cruise on February 28 or March 3, 2019. We are a group of 3(2 adults and 1 child).
Before I book my own(if available), I wanted to see if anyone had 3 seats they wanted to sell off.

So we have been talking about chartering a boat for a fireworks cruise during our summer trip. Has anyone done this? Did you feel it was worth it? I saw you can order food, but does anyone know if you can order or bring alcohol? We’d like to have champagne, but didn’t know if it’s permitted. Thanks for your input!

Looking for 7 spots on an Illuminations cruise on Jan 18 (or the whole thing if someone has one and is planning to cancel).

Hello!

We have booked an Illuminations Cruise on Tuesday May 14th. We have 5 open spots if anyone is interested! You would be cruising with myself, my husband, and my three kids (5, 3, and 10 months at the time). Let me know if anyone is interested! Thanks!

Hello - Looking for any open spots for 3 adults on Thursday January 24 or for 2 Adults on Friday, January 25 or Saturday, January 26

Thanks!!

Hello!

We have booked an Illuminations Cruise on Tuesday May 14th. We have 5 open spots if anyone is interested! You would be cruising with myself, my husband, and my three kids (5, 3, and 10 months at the time). Let me know if anyone is interested! Thanks!

Hi Lisa, This still available? PM me.

Hello -- Looking for 5 seats on an illuminations cruise on 2/21. 4 adults and a well-behaved 7-year-old. Please let me know if you have room!

We are two 60 year olds that would like to a cruise for Illuminations. February 9th 2019. Anybody out there with 2 extra seats? PM me please.

I am looking for room on an Illuminations cruise on Feb 24 or 25? Party of 2 adults if anyone has anything available. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi Lisa, This still available? PM me.

Hi DarthVaderUsa,

So I am new to this and can't figure out how to send a conversation to just you, if you can try to PM me, its not letting me since it says I have not posted enough stuff. Thanks and yes I still have the openings!

Hello,
We'd like to share an Illuminations cruise on 2/5/19. Two of us, me and my husband. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!