Illuminations Cruise Central--JULY

robnkris said:
I am sharing a boat with two other families on July 29. We all called this morning, and all were lucky enough to book one. We will be giving up two of these boats. If you let me know that you would like it, I could coordinate the cancellation of my cruise, so you could call and reserve it. Let me know. :cool1:

Sent you a PM!

Hi,
:cool1:
I'm headed to Orlando in July with my husband and 6 year old son. The illuminations cruise sounds fun - we'd be happy to share with people if anyone is interested. I haven't booked a cruise but we plan to hit Epcot on Wednesday 20th July if that suited anybody.

Thanks,
Trish

I have heard of people sharing the specialty cruises and always wondered how it was done. We (I) have thought about this in the past, but have found it to be quite expensive for our party of 3.

Does anyone have room for the 3 of us (2 adults and a 7 yr old boy) on any of the dates listed above (July 3, 5, 7, or 8)?

Thanks Micaela

I have 2 cruises available to share for anyone who may be interested. :sunny:

The first is on 7-5 and is a Wishes cruise that leaves from the Contemporary. The second is an Illuminations cruise that leaves from the YC. My party is a family of 4,. including 2 boys 7 & 11. That means that there is room for six more on each cruise. If you are interested, please either PM me or e-mail me at maxnandrew@verizon.net.

DownNeckBoy - I am sending you notes about the 7/7 Illuminations cruise. We would love to be part of that. Thanks for offering to share.. Michelle

bigsis1970 said:
DownNeckBoy - I am sending you notes about the 7/7 Illuminations cruise. We would love to be part of that. Thanks for offering to share.. Michelle

Hey Michelle! Wish I was going with you again. It was lots of fun:teeth:

Howdy Liz !! we sure did have lots of fun too! When is your next trip ? The 4th of July just can't come soon enough I am so tired of the rainy drizzly weather up here ! I think the only summer we will see is in Disney this year ..LOL.. Michelle

Anyone have room for 2 adults and an 11 year old boy anytime July 4 thru 8th?

Would love to share.

Is anyone looking to share their Illuminations Cruise on July 14th? It is my DH's birthday, and we have the Wishes Cruise booked, but I think he would like Illuminations better. We are a family of 5. Please let me know if you have room for us. Thanks!

My wife and I (celebrating our 11th) just reserved a Wishes Cruise on July the 13th. We are open to sharing the fireworks and cost with up to four other people. The cruise will depart from the Contemporary Hotel at ~9:15. Please let me know if you would like to join.

Do anyone have any room left on either of the cruises? We will be in WDW the week of the 4th of July. We have 5 in our party, 2 adults and 3, 13 year old girls. :flower:

Thanks!

We're a family of 3 traveling from 7-15 through 7-21. We're pretty booked, but I'm sure I can move things around if anyone has room for us.

Amanda

to share anytime from July 18-27 for two, myself, and DS(10). All those early a.m. phone calls and I didn't get one (did get a wishes one, though). Would appreciate anyone being willing to share!
Terri

Hello, My fiance and I would love to be able to join you and ur family...we will be in Disney from July 2nd - 9th. Please let me know....BTW, just so there are no surprise, we are a young, mature gay couple. (31 & 25) If this would be uncomfortable, we certainly understand. Thanks :)

We are still trying for an Illuminations cruise if anyone has space we would love to share. We are a party of 4 myself, DH, DD15 and DS13 with his wheelchair. Anytime from July 1st to 20th would be great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter