Illuminations Cruise Central--JUNE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad2Scrap said:
Hi all,

Just wanted to let folks know that the June 26th IllumiNations cruise is now booked. Yippee!!! :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc

With some of the happiest people on earth :teeth: !!!!! Wanted to thank you publically Marsha for your kindness!! We can't wait to meet you guys. Kathi and I were talking earlier today and making more plans for our upcoming trip! See you in 2 months!!
Lisa
Tiger Fan

I'm glad you and Kathi, and your families, are joining us, Lisa. :grouphug: I expect the cruise to be one of the highlights of our trip! :sunny:

Hi, my dh and I will be at the World Jun 26th through July 2. It's just two big kids if anyone is interested in sharing a cruise. We've never did anything like that and sounds wonderful.

PrinceGoofy said:
We have room on June 29th for the Wishes Cruise.

We are two looking for Wishes Cruise. Do you still have room? Also anyone else who will be there 6/10-6/14 or 6/19-7/9 We are looking to share a Cruise on some of these dates there will be three in our party. would like 6/23 as it is my son't 16th birthday, but any day will do. Thanks,
:mickeybar

We have 4 in our family, 2 girls ages 6 and 11, would love to share if anyone has room.
Thanks

:goodvibes Looking for space for a cruise that would be for June 2-9. Would prefer earlier but will take all the way up through the ninth. It is my DS (6) and myself. Please let me know.

I posted earlier that my DD14 and I would like space June 6-13. If anyone that has a boat during that time would like to take my cell phone number in case you get a cancellation at the last minute, please PM me by June 5.

Thank you!

May 5-7 Anyone Have Room for 2?

I booked a last-minute trip for DD7 and myself... I didn't even know about these cruises until I joined this board... I know it's late notice, but if anybody needs 2 more we'd love to join you!

looking to share anytime june 24-28. thanks. Max is party of 4 adults 2 children, min is 2 adults. Trying to get my inlaws on this as a thank you for the trip.

please pm me if you have anything. thanks.

HI there....

I am looking for a space for a specialty cruise for my 10 yr son and myself. This is our special "Mom and Me" trip - he has had a lot going on this year, including the birth of our new baby, and has been a wonderful kid. I wanted to do something special just for him... and I convinced DH to let me take him.
Going on a special cruise would be fantastic!

If anyone has room On June 9,10,11 or 12 - Please PM me!
Thank you!
Catrin :flower:

I have not been able to book a cruise so I was wondering if anyone out there could share their cruise and cost with my family of 4.Dad and 3 daughters.
I would be looking for June 29 -July 4.Any night.
Thanks Darren

:cool1:

It would be my hubby (fairly well-behaved) :banana: & myself :rolleyes: & my 2 kiddos - son age 11 :earsboy: & daughter age 8 . :earsgirl:

please e-mail me at vickip67@aol.com if anyone would like to share....

I , uh, apparently missed the boat on booking......

I have space for 4, or 5 if you have a small child, for our Illuminations cruise on June 4. The people who were going to share have apparently dropped out - they aren't responding to PM or email and never definitely confirmed. So if anyone is interested PM or email me. My email address is in my profile.

:flower: Well behaved very funny Ds3 and his Mom would love to join you on any of the cruises during that time. Please Pm if you have room for us!!

Thank you :flower: :flower:

Or May 30 or 31. New to this board - what a great idea to share the cost! we need a pot for 2 adults on either cruise.
Thanks.
Lisa

HI FOR TWO JUNE 12th :flower:

MY DS and I, my son is 7 :goodvibes

THANK YOU
AND GOD BLESS

MAET AND SETH ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter