***Illuminations Cruises-what they are and how to book one-Find one to share***

If anyone has a cruise booked between May 18 - May 23th, we'd be really interesting in sharing.

September 8 or 9, 2006: Two adult married couples would like to share the cost of an illuminations cruise.
duffer (@) insightbb (dot) com

I have a question. Does the illuminations show over after the park is closed? If so how do you get back to POR? Thank you. I am looking for something romantic for our 31 wedding anniversary. Thank you!

kimis said:
I have a question. Does the illuminations show over after the park is closed? If so how do you get back to POR? Thank you. I am looking for something romantic for our 31 wedding anniversary. Thank you!

The attractions are closed except for a few souvenir shops and snack places. Transportation runs until midnight I think.

But don't be in rush to leave, find a place to sit down and watch the crowd because there are huge lines for WDW transportation. And after the initial rush of people leaving it's nice just to sit and enjoy the evening.

Happy Anniversary, we're doing our 38th anniversary at WDW in September! :cool1:

PS: still looking to share a cruise as posted before

Hi All,

Illuminations is not on Seven Seas Lagoon. Illuninations is in Epcot not the Magic Kingdom. Hoping nobody has booked a private/specialty cruise on the wrong body of water....

I've always wondered about them.
Thanks for the info. It's something to do next trip.
Pat

If anyone has a wishes cruise booked for Saturday march 31st or sunday april 1st and has 2 spots open I would love to be able to jump on your cruise. Just let me know how much and what time i will need to be there. Keeping my fingers crossed =)

Very helpful, thanks! Always wondered how to do this. A bit pricy, but I'm sure it's worth it!

We will be there March 16-18 '07...if anyone is intersted in sharing the cruise with 2 others...please let me know...thanks!
rlsrlj@aol.com

Richard

I posted this in the other section for cruises, but figured in case people only read in this board I was wondering if anyone has an Illuminations or Wishes cruise they would be willing to share with 2 adults for May 13, 14, or 15?? If you do please PM me and I'll try to get back to you right away.

Thanks!!1

hi i have the wishes cruise booked for 4-25-07 (wednesday) and have 5 openings. it is myself and my twin daughters (almost 4 yrsold) if any one is interested please PM me or email me at missbehavin2121@yahoo.com
thanks all
kerri
ps i know its not an illuminations cruise but i thought it wouldnt hurt to chech in here too

Would love to share an Illuminations cruise on 9/13/07??? It would be me and DH. Let me know. THanks:)

I just returned from a nice relaxing stay at Wilderness Lodge and we did a little boat thing on our own. We took the water taxi that goes from Wilderness Lodge to Contemporary and then to the campground and stayed on it from about 8:45 til 9:15. We got a great seat to see the fireworks from Magic Kingdom and saw it all from the lagoon. Didn't have to pay for the cruise either. I'm sure this can probably be done near the Epcot resorts too to see the show from closer to Epcot although I haven't tried it yet. That's for next trip. Just thought I'd add my 2 cents. Christine:surfweb:

The only link that will work for me is the June link. None of the others will open. Is this my computer, or are the links not routed correctly? Please help, I would love to share a cruise when we go in Sept.

Thank you so much.

I am happy and sad to say we have already found somone to share with. GOod lukc to you!

Looking way ahead Cruise sounds great Going Feb 2008 and may be solo would love to get in on one Any Febbers??

My husband and I will be celebrating our 25th anniversary and are treating ourselves to two cruises: Illuminations on Sept 9 and Wishes on Sept 11th .

If anyone would like to join us on one or both of these cruises, please PM me.

cynthia

May 1995 OKW; June 1996: OKW; Jan 1997: OKW; Oct 1997 - OKW; June 1998 - OKW; Aug 1999 - Keystone; Aug 2000 - Keystone; June 2001 - OKW; June 2002 - OKW; June 2003 - OKW; June 2004 - OKW; June 2005 - OKW; June 2006 - OKW; May 2007 - OKW; Sept 2007 - BWV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter