***Illuminations Cruises-what they are and how to book one-Find one to share***

I have a Wishes cruise with music booked for 26th September and have one place left. I thought i'd offer it up to any solo travellers who might be interested :goodvibes Cost is $32.50 including a tip for the captain, PM me if interested!

What time do they leave ? I'm wondering to know for Supper ADRS. Then in Feb I'll belooking fora spot on acruise!

Hi - Does anyone have any room on board for 2 quiet adults for September 10, 2007???? Thanks so much, wendy

hi - i was wondering if anyone had space for 7 calm adults any of these nights on an epcot or magic kingdom lagoon cruise?????

thanks so much, wendy

hiya

I am looking to see if anybody has room in january, we get married on the 28th and would love a cruise

We booked the Wishes Cruise for November 1, planning on another family going with us, but they cannot make it, so we have lots of room for others to join us. It is just DH and me so far!

The September link is not working so I thought I would post here.. I have room for 2 for Illuminations on 9/5. Let me know if you are intrested.

Tara

Hi all. The first post about Illuminations Cruises is very outdated and the links have also not been kept current. There is a very active list of available cruises, and people looking to share cruises, on the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies forum of the DIS Boards. You might have better luck posting your cruise information there. The cost of the Illuminations Cruise pontoon boat is currently $275 (includes tax) plus a tip for the driver. I'm not sure about the other boats, but there are several posts about it on the other forum.

We have room for 2 nice people on Breathless II for Halloween night. My family of 4 have which includes a 9 and 10 year have it rented that night. Cost would be split per person. Total cost is $275 + captains tip

DW and I are looking for two spots on an Illuminations cruise for Thursday September 13th.

We have done a Wishes cruise before, and would love to try the Illuminations.

I hate to be so date specific, but the 13th is the only night that will work for our schedule.

I'm sure it's a long shot but if anyone has any room, please let me know.

Thanks!

If anyone has space for an extra person, I would love to take this cruise. I'm available to do it anywhere from Oct 1-5, 2007.

I have spots available for an Illuminations Cruise on November 11. Boat leaves from the Beach Club around 8:30. PM me if interested in joining us.

Ray

We are three (3) adults looking to share an Illuminations Cruise on Nov. 29th. We are doing the Candle Light Processional - anyone know if that gives us enough time to get to the boat dock? Hope we can find a spot. Thanks.:dance3:

Still looking for either a wishes (or hallowishes) cruise with sound or an illuminations cruise for 3 adults for any night from 10/11-10/14.

Hello, my husband and I just decided a few days ago to head to Disney for our anniversary. I just learned about the cruises and this forum. Does anyone have a booking that we could jump in on with you and share in the cost?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter