***Illuminations Cruises-what they are and how to book one-Find one to share***

Hello,
I'm hoping to join someone's cruise on May 2nd. Egraciano, do you still have room for one? I'm on my own the last couple of days of my trip because my friend goes home before me.

I will also be traveling alone and would still love to join a cruise on May 2!!!

I'll be solo the nights of May 2, 8, 9 & 10 and would love to share an Illuminations and/or Wishes cruise on any of those nights.

Peter

Anyone wants to share a boat or have room for me and my wife on may 26-June 1. It will be great to do it on May 27.

I am hoping to find someone with space in their boat for 2 adults (my husband and me) for either Illuminations or HEA cruise on July 25 or 26, 2017. The 26th is my birthday so I'm really hoping to do a cruise on one of those two nights! PM me here, or post.

Would love to help to help someone out by filling their last two spots! Does anyone have room in their boat for 2 adults on July 6th, 2017 for illuminations? I know its getting close but cant hurt to try. PM me!

Anyone have availability for two adults during the last 2 weeks in September? Or does anyone want to go in on a cruise?

Illuminations cruise discontinued? I just called to reserve one and was told by CM they stopped doing them. Sad!

Illuminations cruise discontinued? I just called to reserve one and was told by CM they stopped doing them. Sad!

Really????? That's not good. What phone number did you call? I haven't seen any rumors that they were being discontinued! Keeping my fingers crossed that it was just a misinformed CM.

Newbie here, Is there a thread for Happily Ever fireworks cruise also? If anyone is doing a fw cruise during Sept 5-9 2017 and would like 2 passengers to share the cost, we would love to go.

I called and spoke to someone at wdw and she said it's not a "fireworks cruise" and fireworks are not guaranteed. I said but the wdw website specifically refers to them as "IllumiNations fireworks cruise" and "Happily Ever After fireworks cruise." Any thoughts?

Really????? That's not good. What phone number did you call? I haven't seen any rumors that they were being discontinued! Keeping my fingers crossed that it was just a misinformed CM.

407-WDW-PLAY Used Option 6 the first time and was told it was not available. Called back and used option 3 and different CM gave me a little more detail. Their system shows no availability for the rest of the year but no other information either way. Too bad.

several of those cms I spoke with said they're new, I just wish they'd all be on the same page with the info they provide.

System was apparently messed up yesterday. I called back this morning and booked without problem. I'll have some room so will open it up to a couple or 4.

IllumiNations Cruise August 8th we will have room for 2-4 more. PM me.

System was apparently messed up yesterday. I called back this morning and booked without problem. I'll have some room so will open it up to a couple or 4.

IllumiNations Cruise August 8th we will have room for 2-4 more. PM me.

Whew!!! Glad it was just a system error! Enjoy your cruise!

Doing a trip 17-20 Jan 2018 with my wife.
Looking to join a group/create a group for an illumination cruise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!