Illuminations Paris Tour

kirstenjet

Mouseketeer
Hi,
I read in the Brits Guide book that Disney do a Illuminations Tour of Paris at 8pm -12Midnight for £25.

I wondered if anyone had done this and if so where it goes? Do you get off the bus at any point? Did you think it was worth it?

We're only there from thurs-sun and we didn't want to take any time out from the parks (no kids so we can make the most of our time and suffer for it when we get home!) so the evening tour semmed like a good idea as neither of us as been to Paris.

Thanks for any help,
Zoe

I was there recently and inquired about the nighttime tour - it sounded beautiful, but because you do NOT get off the bus at any point I thought my 12 year old might just fall asleep and make it a waste of money! If it was just me and another adult I think I would have done it - it does sound lovely, but it's just a "visual" experience - no walking. They do have a recorded soundtrack that you listen to on the bus explaining what you are passing.

We took the daytime tour and really enjoyed it. It was our first time in Paris and just the perfect first taste. (the daytime tour does give you free time off the bus and you get off at various places to see the sights. It's a totally different experience.

Hi ,
Thanks very much Jody. Maybe with no breaks I think it might be too much for me as well after a day at the parks and I'll fall asleep too!

Thanks,
Zoe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter