I'm a Memaw!! - Picture Added

Snowflakey

DIS Veteran
:cloud9:Oh my - my daughter gave birth to a beautiful baby girl Friday night :lovestruc She had to be induced due to a worry the doctor had but everyone is happy and healthy.

Emma Ryan is here and stole all of our hearts. Her middle name is after my daughter's husbands brother who passed away in an tragic accident 2 weeks before their wedding last year. What a wonderful tribute to him.

Amazing being 51 and sharing Mother's Day with my daughter. Life just keeps getting better :cloud9:

Congratulations to you, your daughter and her husband, Snowflakey! That's wonderful. And yes, a very pretty name. Welcome to the world, Emma Ryan.

Welcome to the Dis family, Princess Emma Ryan (love the name, my great grandmothers name was Emma!) Congratulations to Memaw and the whole family!!!

Congratulations!
I have an Emma too!:goodvibes

As I always tell people, The people who call me grandma, are by far my favorite people!!!!

I'm in my first year of being a Grandma( I'm called Hunny--her name is Winnie :)). It is SO much fun! It's nice you get to be with her. Mine lives too far away :(
Have fun with sweet baby Emma!!!

I'm in my first year of being a Grandma( I'm called Hunny--her name is Winnie :)). It is SO much fun! It's nice you get to be with her. Mine lives too far away :(
Have fun with sweet baby Emma!!!
Love it - Hunny :) Enjoy every moment you are with her!!

Thank you everyone :) I don't know how to post a picture???

If you have one on the device you're using (PC, phone, whatever), you just click here:

How to post a picture.png in the bottom right corner of the reply box.

Then you select the pic you want, and it will appear (very small) under the reply box on the left.

Click here:
How to post a picture - part 2.png to make it show up larger in your post.

:cloud9:Oh my - my daughter gave birth to a beautiful baby girl Friday night :lovestruc She had to be induced due to a worry the doctor had but everyone is happy and healthy.

Emma Ryan is here and stole all of our hearts. Her middle name is after my daughter's husbands brother who passed away in an tragic accident 2 weeks before their wedding last year. What a wonderful tribute to him.

Amazing being 51 and sharing Mother's Day with my daughter. Life just keeps getting better :cloud9:

Congratulations! I'm a Grammy X 4, so I understand the feelings!! Emma was my Mom's name which I love. She would have been so shocked that it's been the #1 girl's name for awhile now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter