I'm baaaaaaccckkkk........

Dom13

Pin Pics Graphics Dept.
Just got back from 6 days in WDW. Had a GREAT time and made LOTS of trades.

Got to meet Snowhite, Suzi-Parkhopper, NHMickey, EpcotKilterFan & Mom, LFG59, Socerer, Sorcerermom & Dad, Pintrader and many more wonderful traders. Even met a shark!

The pin event was very well organized and I am looking forward to August and doing it again. I'm even contemplating July!

One of the best parts for me was trading on the hoods of our cars in the parking lot at 4 am with flashlights! I will remember that for a long time! It was great!!

Thanks to Peggie and Cynthia for dragging me out of bed at 3:30 to get down there. I am now totally and completely HOOKED. The pin bug is in so deep I doubt he will ever let go!

Now I have to unpack, sort through my pins, catch-up on the boards, DizPins News, update my Pinpics, and catch up on some sleep!!

Talk to you all soon.
Dominic

Wow, Dom. I know we don't talk all that much but I really missed your presence on this board and I was wondering when you would be back. Hope you brought lots of pins back for me too.
Duckfan( the constant begger)

Welcome home Dom!

I heard a rumor that you will be going to the big Pin Meet in NH this weekend.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Any truth to that???? :p

Glad your back safe and sound but most of all glad you had a great time! Get some rest!
Holycow

Glad your back and had a wonderful trip.....i met alot of the same people the week before on my trip, we all overlapped....arent they all great. Well fill us in when you have gotten some sleep..

cindy

At 4am, were you ending your day or starting it??? It's hard to tell with us pin people. Sounds like you had a great time, what a nice bunch of folks you met too. Wish I had been there. Can't wait to see your trader list too! :smooth: Waiting patiently!

Sounds like you had a great time! Making me wish the August pin meet was coming sooner.

I'm taking a tip, Dom! I'm adding flashlights to my packing list for August!:jester:

Dom,
I know you had every intention of collecting only Villian pins. Then you gave in and said you would collect Star Wars Pins. But Cynthia and I are proud to anounce that we brought you over to the dark side. You are now an official pin-a-holic.
You should have seen him at MGM. He bought everthing he could get his hands on. He even bought extras to use for trading. And he has become almost as good as me in spotting lanyards.
And that 4 a.m trading is really lots of fun. Glad I had lots of ash on the hood of the rental car from the fires, it covered the scratches from the pins. lol Peggi

Hey, Dom. Glad to see you're back safely and had a good time. I enjoyed meeting you and loved looking at your artwork. (sshhh.. don't tell everyone I'm a sh**k! LOL... kidding)

Glad you had a good time!

Dar :bounce:

Great to have finally met you Dom!

Your art is fabulous! Hope to meet you again some time.

Debbie

Kathie, that is not a rumor. I, and some of my artwork, will be there. I may even bring Peter Pan. Just need the directions from Nat.

Deb, It was great to meet you and see how much of an Off Kilter fan you are. (and you thought she was addicted to pins!!) Hope to get to see you again some day. Maybe there will be apin meet 1/2 way between me & you. Somewhere in PA maybe.

Eeyore's Pal, get one of the small Maglites. They don't weigh alot (3-4pins :D ), aren't big and are nice and bright.

I also met Zayne & Xavier's Dad, Dar20, Fiver, and few others that I just can't remeber. I'm not too good with names.

Dar you are definetly not this lady. She took any core pin that had even the minutest chance of being slightly tradeable out of the Pin Station's pin book and put garbage back in. These were good pins for kids. Why not leave them?

Great to see you back. Sounds like you had a great time, I am looking forward to seeing you this weekend.

Please bring artwork, it is AMAZING . For anyone who hasn't seen it, believe me it is magnificent.

Dom, glad you had a good time and that you made it home safely! It was great meeting you. I must concur with everyone else, your artwork is amazing. I'm glad we were able to see the finished two gun mickey set that you did, it was great. Thanks for sharing with us!

Lisa

Dom... It was very nice to meet you. Your artwork is FANTASTIC!!! I just emailed you the directions to my house...:bounce: :bounce:

I've been telling all of you about Dom's extraordinary artistic talent.

I have a feeling that a certain moderator's pin shrine will be going through some changes once our artist in residence gets there.

Glad that you had a great time and that you met some of the fantastic people who have made this board so special.:bounce: :bounce:

Can't wait to see you and hear about the excitement we missed leaving early. Lunch on Friday? Email me.

It was very nice meeting you! I couldnt believe how many people from the DIS that I ran into while I was down there. I'm trying to put together a list, so I can post a hello to everyone!

Hopefully we will run into each other again.

Fiver

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter