• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm baaaccckkkkk

smilingmouse

<font color=CC00FF>Eeyore's Girl ~ <font color=gre
I'm happy to report that I have returned from my WONDERFUL DLP trip :)

I plan to write a trip report, but it will take me a few days because I caught a terrible flu/cold the day we went home.

If anyone has specific questions, please feel free to ask and I'll try to answer them :)

Welcome back! Glad you had a nice time :jumping1:

Sorry to hear you dont fell well. Looking forward to hearing about your trip. I ended up missing the space mountain event :guilty:

Welcome back! I'd love to hear all about it :)

Can't wait to hear all about your trip - glad you had a great time!! Hope you're feeling better soon. :)

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Looking forward to your trip report.

Reid

Glad that you had such a wonderful time. Hope you feel better soon. Lots of :grouphug:and pixiedust coming your way!:)

Look forward to reading your trip report!

Elaine

smilingmouse said:
I'm happy to report that I have returned from my WONDERFUL DLP trip :)

I plan to write a trip report, but it will take me a few days because I caught a terrible flu/cold the day we went home.

If anyone has specific questions, please feel free to ask and I'll try to answer them :)

Thanks for the responses :) I'm feeling much better, so I hope to start my reports this weekend.....

Well! Now I know where Liav and I picked up our terrible flu which hit us just upon arriving home!!! :D :flower1:
As you can see I'm only up to Monday on my trip reports, but stay tuned everyone - SmilingMouse and her Mom meet Liav and HER Mom on Saturday!!

:D :flower1: :flower1: :D

Can I recommend boiled lemonade as a remedy if you are feeling grotty. We swear by it at home. It's great if you have a sore throat and feel all stuffed up but it doesn't contain paracetamol of course, so you can drink as much as you like without risking o/ding.

It always helps us.

jodyb said:
Well! Now I know where Liav and I picked up our terrible flu which hit us just upon arriving home!!! :D :flower1:
As you can see I'm only up to Monday on my trip reports, but stay tuned everyone - SmilingMouse and her Mom meet Liav and HER Mom on Saturday!!

:D :flower1: :flower1: :D

:wave: :wave:
Jody,

After reading your earlier posts, Mom and I were thinking that you and Liav gave us this "wonderful" cold. We are both sick at home. Poor Papa is outside blowing snow, attempting to stay as far away from us as possible. :blush: :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter