I'm back! I missed my WISH friends! :)

disnygoof

The future Mrs. Hicks
Gosh, I'm so happy to be back!! I've not been visiting these boards at all recently and just realized today how much I missed you all! I hope you missed me? :wave:

The holidays really did a number on me, but I re-inducted on Atkins on Dec. 29th and so far have done great! I'm still not down to where I was before, but I'm getting there! (Hey, at least I have the guts to come here and confess, right? LOL!)

So I started this whole journey at my highest weight of 269.4 and as of this morning I'm down to 234.4. (I figured it out and I still don't have to give up my 15# clippie!) I was down to 220 before the stupid Holidays came! :mad: But I can DO this! When I re-inducted, I was at 244, so I've lost 10 lbs. (I've been consistently losing except for this past week. I did cheat ONE day-not even the whole day, just for dinner!) I've been doing a lot of exercises including a lot of weights so I'm sure a lot of it is muscle mass that I'm building.

So I've started induction again today (that's the bad thing about when you cheat, gotta restart! LOL) But I am going to DO THIS! I have a goal, motivation, whatever you want to call it! We're moving to FL before the end of summer this year, and darnit, I want to look good at the beach!! LOL

I promise to post more, to put my journal up, to participate! I've the will and determination and I know you great WISHers will provide me that extra "oomph" to go even farther! And I hope I can give you all something, too.

Thanks for listening to me ramble and welcoming me back! I will be posting more later today! :)

Love,
Christiana

Welcome Back Christiana! :) I've missed your posts and I'm glad to see you back. Congratulations on your recent 10 lb loss - that's great!!

disnygoof -

Confessions have been ongoing since the holidays - so glad that you are back and come join us on the chatters committment thread - let us know what you are doing and post each day that you did it. Simple as that!

Some of us just needed a little extra accountability so our bestfriend WISHer Tammync - put it into motion and we are on a roll - but we love new committerers so we're waiting on you!!

Christiana,
Welcome back!! Good to see you, and good job getting back into the program, and back to WISH. Keep up the good work!

Hey Christiana,
Sure have missed you! I hope you are back to stay. If you still want to chat, give me a PM. This time don't leave us! :tongue:

Glad your doing well since after the holidays!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter