I'm Back! Just booked for Spring Break :)

peterpanandwendy

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! You all see me around every 2 years here :) Our last trip was July 2018, and we just booked for March 2020 for Canadian spring break. We are booked for March 17-24. We will have a daughter with autism who is 6 and an 8 year old boy. Everyone teases us about always going to Disney, especially when my parents have a condo in Mexico, but Disney is just so easy with a special needs kid. Last time we did the Riverbelle Terrace Fantasmic dining package and it was FABULOUS. Anything new we need to know about?

Hi everyone! You all see me around every 2 years here :) Our last trip was July 2018, and we just booked for March 2020 for Canadian spring break. We are booked for March 17-24. We will have a daughter with autism who is 6 and an 8 year old boy. Everyone teases us about always going to Disney, especially when my parents have a condo in Mexico, but Disney is just so easy with a special needs kid. Last time we did the Riverbelle Terrace Fantasmic dining package and it was FABULOUS. Anything new we need to know about?
Welcome back! Here is a recent thread with what might be some helpful information for you: Haven't been to DL in 2 years -- what do I need to know? SW etc. By the time of your trip, ROTR will have opened, so keep checking the New SWGE Superthread! Now Open to All! (6/24/2019) for all the latest updates and tips for that ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter