I'm confused.....

Momager

Mouseketeer
I'm in allears.net and looking at Hollywood & Vine. I read about Minnie’s Seasonal Dining at Hollywood & Vine and I really want to go there for our toddler. But when I look at the menu/info, the breakfast says Sofia the First, Doc McStuffins, Jake from the Neverland Pirates and Roadster Goofy. No characters for lunch, and only dinner has Minnie's Seasonal Dining.

Is that correct? I just want to make sure!

Also, hows the food? I remember years past everyone said it was terrible. Has it gotten any better yet??

It doesn’t seem like it is getting updated very frequently anymore. Sorry I don’t know the answer to your question.

The reviews have gotten much better. I am not sure what is there for lunch. I thought it was also Minnie's dine, however I am not sure. I checked Disney's website and it says that Lunch is Minnie's seasonal dine.

All ears has not been getting updated as much. 8 have found 5hst the Disney site has been the most accurate lately and updated almost immediately. I will see a news story that a menu change happened and the Disney World site is normally updated the same day. The only problem is that the buffet menu prices are not always listed and just have a range.

Breakfast is Disney Junior with Doc McStuffins, Sofia, Roadster Racer Goofy and Vampirina .

Lunch and dinner are Minnie's Seasonal Dine.

We were there for dinner in June with a party of ten and had no complaints about the food. It's typical buffet with a few extras thrown in. SIL's DH loved the shrimp cocktail!

I went last year during halloween I can't remember if it was lunch or dinner but the food wasn't bad. A few items I didn't get seconds on but some I did. And thirds at the dessert bar.

I find the best place for Disney menus and dining info is the Disney website. With third party sites, you're relying on someone else to update the information.

It doesn’t seem like it is getting updated very frequently anymore. Sorry I don’t know the answer to your question.
Apparently it changed hands recently, they are making strides to update things. And Disney has been making a lot of menu changes... better consult the Disney site for the most up to date info.

Where did you hear this? They did a major update of the look and feel of the website, but I haven't seen any mention of a change of "ownership".

Apparently it changed hands recently, they are making strides to update things. And Disney has been making a lot of menu changes... better consult the Disney site for the most up to date info.

Where did you hear this? They did a major update of the look and feel of the website, but I haven't seen any mention of a change of "ownership".
I think the PP meant that allears.net has changed ownership. Someone else running that particular website.

I have not seen any reference to it being a change in ownership ... only that the owner Deb Willis has retired from the "everyday drudge jobs" and others that worked for/with her will be doing the operation of the site. She just did a blog post so she is still dabbling.

http://allears.net/2018/07/04/it-is-time-important-allears-news/

In the other Disboards thread I believe the other Deb (Debra Koma) who also works at Allears (she is not new) posted, not the one who retired. It reads like a transition.

http://allears.net/walt-disney-world/wdw-planning/debra-martin-koma-features/

http://allears.net/2018/09/18/welcome-to-the-new-allears/

Last edited:
I'm in allears.net and looking at Hollywood & Vine. I read about Minnie’s Seasonal Dining at Hollywood & Vine and I really want to go there for our toddler. But when I look at the menu/info, the breakfast says Sofia the First, Doc McStuffins, Jake from the Neverland Pirates and Roadster Goofy. No characters for lunch, and only dinner has Minnie's Seasonal Dining.

Is that correct? I just want to make sure!

Also, hows the food? I remember years past everyone said it was terrible. Has it gotten any better yet??

Disney Junior is for Breakfast.
Minnie's Seasonal Dining is Lunch and Dinner.

Direct from Disney ...

Minnie’s Seasonal Dining
Mingle with Minnie and her friends at delightful dining parties throughout the year.

You’re invited! Meet Minnie and some of her famous pals for lunch and dinner celebrations serving up seasonal deliciousness.

It was on a previous thread, here somewhere. The new owner of the site actually responded to it and said they were studiously working on updating it. Maybe I miss read it, I'll see if I can find it.

It was on a previous thread, here somewhere. The new owner of the site actually responded to it and said they were studiously working on updating it. Maybe I miss read it, I'll see if I can find it.

I believe it was purchased by disney food blog.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter