I'm discount rate clueless......

bpg

Earning My Ears
:rotfl2: Can someone please help me??? We are planning a trip for July, and I am seeing everyone talk about AP discount. What is AP codes/discounts and how can you obtain them? We are considering POR, CSR for moderates, or possibly POP. Can you recommend one of the three and why? We are looking for a good pool for tweens.

Thanks,
Brenda

There are different discount rates and codes. Some you might be eligible for and some not.

AP rates are rates for annual passholders. They are pretty good and if you are planning a longer trip or 2 trips within one calendar year the AP might be the way to go.

WDW sometimes offers a discount code for anyone. They offer AAA rates. FL residents get good rates. Sometimes WDW will offer a special rate associated with a PIN number you get in a card in the mail or an e-mail, so you should go to the disneyworld website and put in your info!

mousesaver.com will list any and all possible codes for rooms only or for packages. I suggest you start there.

Happy planning!

We are not annual pass holders, but will check the mousesavers website, etc as you suggested. Thanks so much for your help!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts