I'm going "home"

Fantasia Sam

I've been here so much longer!
Well I booked our first stay at BCV yesterday. We're staying there for some of the time before and after the wedding.

I was very excited at using my points for the first time. Our use year is December and we still have 35 points left how soon do I have to leave it until the last possible opportunity to bank them for the next year?

Thanks

Yeah Sam :) I bet your :bounce: - ing :)

If you are not going to use your points bank them now :)

Hi Sam,
As I understand it with a December use year you only have until the end of September to bank up to 25% of your points or you have to use them in this use year.
No doubt someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Mick.

:smooth:

Congrats on making your first booking! :)

Sam presumably these are all next years points as you are spending them next year? You did Magical Beginnings, right?

It's in your guidebook (or you can check it out on the DVC site - they have a little chart) - you have until May 31st to bank 100% of your points, August 31st for 50% and September 30th for 25%. This is the % of your total points so...you got 200 points I think? In which case, as long as you use a minimum of 150 points for your wedding, you can wait till September 30th 2004 to bank the last 50 (or less in this case).

Make sure you sign up via the website for the Clubhouse newletter email. They intermittently include the banking deadlines in there to help remind people as the deadlines approach which is helpful.

Thanks all I am indeed :bounce:

Yup you're quite right Penny this is next years point allocation we did Magical Beginnings. So I have until September 2004 to decide whether or not I'll use them or bank them that's great :)

Just wanted to join in with a bit of :Pinkbounc ing for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter