I'm Going On A Cruise!!!!

patches-4

<font color=009999>Had been visited by the Fairy..
:( BUT REGRETFULLY IT'S NOT DISNEY. DH IS TAKING ME ON A 4-DAY WESTERN IN JAN FOR OUT 20 ANNIVERSAY, BUT IT IS WITH RCCL, CAN'T WORK DISNEY INTO WORK SCHEDULE BUT HAY... A CRUISE IS A CRUISE AND I'LL TAKE IT ANYTIME, BUT NEXT ONE WILL BE ON DISNEY:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Which RCCL ship will you be taking?
We have done Voyager, Radiance, Sovereign, and Viking Serenade (which is no longer sailing). Each was a unique and enjoyable experience, although DCL is definitely my favorite.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

I met my wife on the RCCL ship "Sun Viking" which is also no longer sailing (not related to the subject, but I thought I'd throw that in!) We've been on 4 other RCCL cruises. My FAVORITE cruise line (besides DCL of course)!

DW and I went on RCCL Majesty of the Seas for our honeymoon in '92. Back then, it was considered state-of-the-art, and the cutting edge of cruise ships....

Cruising as an industry has come a long way in 10 years!!!

WE'LL BE ON THE MONARCH OF THE SEA SAILING OUT OF FT. LAUDERDALE JAN. 2. CAN HARDLY WAIT!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter