I'm going solo to F&W in November!

RachelTori

Missing my tags :'(
I have always wanted to go to the Food & Wine Festival (EPCOT is my favorite place on earth!). There's no one who can go with me (DD11 can't miss school & DH is going to stay home to take care of her!) so I'm going solo :D I'll be there Nov 7-10 and I think it will be a nice change to be able to do what "I" want, when "I" want!!! :teeth:

Your going to have such a great time. I'll be arriving on the 12th in the middle of a very busy weekend and can't wait. I had my solo trip last year in November and it was so wonderful, I still dream about that trip. You'll love being able to do what you want without having to please anyone else or hear why they don't want to do something, blah, blah. It sort of spoils you for future trips. Have a beautiful relaxing time.

I am SOOOOO looking forward to this solo trip!!! A few years back I would have never dreamed of going alone, but I am (quietly) jumping & down for joy at the thought!
:Pinkbounc We're doing a family trip in December, so I don't feel one bit guilty :D !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter