I'm going through withdrawal...one trip just became two!!

I hope the change back helps. My DW takes Prilosec for her heartburn. She tried switching to the generic and was miserable.:sad2:

My mom used to have horrible migraines for years. It was found out that her jaw was out of alignment (or something like that) and she ended up getting braces and a retainer. She rarely gets them now. (Just a little FYI;))

I was diagnosed with migraines when I was in the 2nd grade. A lot of them come from changes in weather and hormones...FUN. Oh, and booze. :headache:

I've known several people that have had bad reactions to generic migrane medicine (I used to be a pharmacy tech). I hope it makes you feel a little bit better than you aren't alone.:hug: Considering you'll be back in WDW in less than a month, I hope that mail order comes very soon.

Hurray for Magical Express!!

I'm amazed at how the brand name works perfectly fine and the stupid generic wages war. Not fair! :snooty:

So sorry to hear about your migraines. I use to get horrendous ones, but not quite as often as you. They were definitely hormone related, and ever since I had to have a completely hysterectomy at the age of 42, I haven't had one since. I don't recommend getting rid of them going that route though, LOL.

We're not arriving to Disney until Sunday the 18th. We're flying in to Ft Lauderdale on the 17th to visit my nephew at the U of Miami, then driving to Disney on Sunday. Looks like we'll just miss each other, darn it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter