I'm going through withdrawal...one trip just became two!!

I've been away from the Dis for a few days (err, maybe weeks) and didn't get a chance to say goodbye. I hope you are having a great trip!

Welcome back, I can't wait to hear all about your trip!! I'm heading over to your dinning report right now!!

So tomorrow is the day you can start calling for F&W. I was originally planning on doing the tequilla tasting, but I've been having second thoughts. I mean, if my boyfriend isn't doing it with me, it won't be as much fun. And if I get a migraine that day, that's $40 down the drain.

...Hmmm, think I'll sleep on it ;) Plus I have a lot to do tomorrow, I can't really afford to sit on hold with Disney for 2 hours...

:rolleyes1 Soooo, how's it goin???

I've been kind of neglecting this, haven't I?? :guilty: sorry

Wanna know what we're planning??? You do?! :banana: Well alright then! :rotfl:

Thursday:
Flight gets in around 9:45ish, same flight I was on in August. Figured we'd be hungry by the time we get checked in and what not, so lunch, laze around the hotel/mini golf/hopefully our room is ready and we can catch a quick nap!
At 4pm, we'll head out for MNSSHP! pirate: I'm so excited for it. I don't even know why I'm so excited! But I am... I don't know yet if my brother is joining us or not. He might. I told him, he's interested, but I can't get a committment. I'm not surprised :rolleyes:

Friday:
Breakfast at AKL (I'm hoping to get some Zebra domes...don't judge me.)
Then over to AK. Hopefully we'll hit AK by 10. No rush today.
When we're done with AK, we'll head over to Epcot for F&W! :woohoo: There's really nothing planned for this day, it's all real loosey goosey. Maybe stay for Illuminations.

Saturday:
Morning EMH at HS. (Yep...he agreed to get up in time to be at the parks by 8am :scared1: ...frankly, I'm shocked.) So the plan is to hit TSM first, then RnR, ToT, & Star Tours. Then perhaps puke :laughing: kidding. Maybe :confused3 Then we'll see if we feel like doing any shows. I want to try to hit the animation academy too. Last October when I was there with my friend we did morning EMH at HS and were done with everything we wanted to do (and then some) by 11am. It'd be awesome if we did that this time too! I'm expecting Epcot to be crazy busy because it's a Saturday and locals will be out at F&W. So we have a seminar already pre-booked for 5:30 that day, if we've had enough of the crowds, we might hop over to the MK. The MK is open until 11 that night. So it's just something to keep in mind. I know my boyfriend, and if it gets crazy busy, he's not a happy camper. So I think we'll do better around lunch hours than we will the later it gets. We'll see how it goes.

Sunday:
No parks today! Breakfast with my parents and possibly my brother (sensing a pattern?) and bopping around DTD until our flight leaves.

I'm trying not to overplan for my boyfriend. But I have some things on the "short" list....
He's never been to Animal Kingdom, so we definitely have to do that. Just you know...as a whole. Everest, maybe the Safari. FOTLK and Nemo. ...the usual!
He's also agreed to do any Disney coaster, but he's not sure about ToT! So hopefully we'll hit that with a short line during EMH so that he won't back out (or he'll send me through the line and he doesn't have to wait too long!) He wants to do RnR...I'm shocked. I demand to know who replaced my boyfriend :laughing: (For those of you who don't know, he calls any roller coaster a "death machine.")
We both want to do TSM, he wants to do Star Tours, and I want to do the animation thingie. So we have a lot to check off at HS. Not too much though, I think it's totally manageable in the morning.
We also want to do Hall of Presidents...just once though ;) And I want to see the villains show at MNSSHP.
Oh, and of course...EAT!

So all in all, I don't think the list is ridiculous. :thumbsup2

See what happens when they go to Disney! These boyfriends get all brave and stuff! He sounds just like my boyfriend, going on rollercoasters and all! Oh by the way, plans sound wonderful!

You might be the queen of 3 day disney trips! If I ever do a 3 day trip I am contacting you and you can set me up with a touring plan!!! LOL:goodvibes

Plans look great!... Which day are you doing MNSSHP?

It sounds like so much fun!

I'm super excited :banana: We started going through Disney characters...specifically which Princess belongs to which movie and which Prince. He's suitably informed :teacher:

See what happens when they go to Disney! These boyfriends get all brave and stuff! He sounds just like my boyfriend, going on rollercoasters and all! Oh by the way, plans sound wonderful!

I hope he doesn't chicken out when we're there :goodvibes I don't think so. I think I can get him on ToT too.

You might be the queen of 3 day disney trips! If I ever do a 3 day trip I am contacting you and you can set me up with a touring plan!!! LOL:goodvibes

Plans look great!... Which day are you doing MNSSHP?

Haha, I do a lot of weekend trips places. I love long weekends to travel and see friends, so doing Disney on a long weekend isn't much of a stretch. And of course...if you go this winter :rolleyes1 And we're doing MNSSHP on Thursday, Oct 15. It's our arrival day, but once we get in, we're not doing a lot, so I think we'll be alright. I'm hoping the room will be ready so we can get in and take a quick nap too! But we'll see!

And just because I'm totally addicted to these things now and need to share my awesome find with cool peeps :thumbsup2 I thought I'd make a quick interruption! So I found these things in Wegmans, but they're all over apparently. They're called popchips! And I'm totally in love. They're like potato chips, but healthier. I mean, no guilt snacking, how awesome! And the cheddar ones are like cheese curls in flavor and crunch, but don't leave your fingers orange-y. I'm in love. :rotfl: http://www.popchips.com/

Haha, I do a lot of weekend trips places. I love long weekends to travel and see friends, so doing Disney on a long weekend isn't much of a stretch. And of course...if you go this winter :rolleyes1 And we're doing MNSSHP on Thursday, Oct 15. It's our arrival day, but once we get in, we're not doing a lot, so I think we'll be alright. I'm hoping the room will be ready so we can get in and take a quick nap too! But we'll see!

We are going to miss each other by 1 week!!!!

And just because I'm totally addicted to these things now and need to share my awesome find with cool peeps :thumbsup2 I thought I'd make a quick interruption! So I found these things in Wegmans, but they're all over apparently. They're called popchips! And I'm totally in love. They're like potato chips, but healthier. I mean, no guilt snacking, how awesome! And the cheddar ones are like cheese curls in flavor and crunch, but don't leave your fingers orange-y. I'm in love. :rotfl: http://www.popchips.com/

IS this a public service announcement???? LOLOL:lmao:

We were originally going over Columbus Day, from the 8-11, but the airfare from Rochester was just ridiculous, so we switched to a week later. How funny would that have been!

And yes, it's a public service announcement. I feel it's my duty to pass such delciousness along!

MICKEY MAIL!!! :banana:

Who's excited and has two thumbs? This girl!! (Though ME tags didn't come...I'm giving Disney another week before a phone call...)

Sooo, change of plans. No EMH. The recommended park by Touring Plans for Friday is HS and for Saturday is AK. Think we'll do better if we switch the mornings. So we are. Rope Drop at HS though!!!

OK, how did I not know you had a PTR?! Time to catch up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter