I'm going to Aulani!

dachsie

DIS Veteran
I just rented DVC points for my trip to Aulani with David's DVC. I am so excited! This just got real! Now I need to cancel my reservation I made thru Aulani and get some money back. Whew! I am very relieved. Was so afraid it would not work.

Now what do I do to get the room area I want?

I just rented DVC points for my trip to Aulani with David's DVC. I am so excited! This just got real! Now I need to cancel my reservation I made thru Aulani and get some money back. Whew! I am very relieved. Was so afraid it would not work.

Now what do I do to get the room area I want?

So exciting! For room requests, they have to be place by the point owner. Email your request to Davids and they will forward on to the point owner to submit. You will get confirmation back from David's once the owner has placed the room request.

Aulani is an amazing resort and renting points is a great, cost effective way to utilize DVC villas. You can make the request through the company you rented with, as the member that booked the reservation will need to make the request with DVC directly. Disney will say though that it is only a request and can not be confirmed until check in, so you may want to ask again at check in to see if your request has been met. Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!