I'm going to be on Undercover Boss tonight!

TaraPA

Can't live without a ticker!!!!
Actually it's the re-run, but before it aired the 1st time we were not allowed to discuss it. It's on CBS at 8pm (EST).

And actually, I'm only on for literally 4-5 seconds, but they filmed it where I work. I had one whole line!

So if anyone's flipping channels at 8, tune in!

That is cool! :cool1: How will we know it's you?

(Hope your one line is something other than "These pretzels are making me thirsty!" :rotfl2:)

The YC one? Are you one of the people talking about that obnoxious man/boy in the flagship store?

Yes YCC. LOL the guy that wants to hit kids?!?!? No one knows what ever happened to him, if he's still employed or not!

Our store is the last segment, from Center Valley, PA. The "new guy aka CEO" comes in & asks where Dan is. I point to the back & say something like "he's back there." That's it! They do show me scowling at the "new guy aka ceo" when he knocks something off a display but that's it. My 5 seconds of reality TV fame. Call me Tara Boo Boo! :rotfl2:

Yes YCC. LOL the guy that wants to hit kids?!?!? No one knows what ever happened to him, if he's still employed or not!

Our store is the last segment, from Center Valley, PA. The "new guy aka CEO" comes in & asks where Dan is. I point to the back & say something like "he's back there." That's it! They do show me scowling at the "new guy aka ceo" when he knocks something off a display but that's it. My 5 seconds of reality TV fame. Call me Tara Boo Boo! :rotfl2:

That employee made me want to cringe. I know when they say "persue other opportunities" means "fired".

I also don't think the wax dipping thing is all that "smart" either. 1) Mess 2) Potential for everyone accidently burning themselves or whatever

:thumbsup2

Oh, YAY! How lucky for you. I love that show.

I just ran into our CEO in the commissary yesterday. I think that is as Undercover Boss as he can get. (The man has his own dining room, so it was really cool to see him grabbing a plastic fork like the rest of us.)

Actually it's the re-run, but before it aired the 1st time we were not allowed to discuss it. It's on CBS at 8pm (EST).

And actually, I'm only on for literally 4-5 seconds, but they filmed it where I work. I had one whole line!

So if anyone's flipping channels at 8, tune in!

...OP, can you give us a heads up? Beginning? Middle? End? :confused3

...Our store is the last segment, from Center Valley, PA. The "new guy aka CEO" comes in & asks where Dan is. I point to the back & say something like "he's back there." That's it! ...

....reminds me of the Brady Bunch episode when Jan and Peter kept practicing throughout the house "Hark!"
"Who GOES there?"
:rotfl:

Our store is the last segment. There are 3 parts - the employee that "wants to hit kids" in the flagship store in MA, then another employee with medical issues in a southern state, then ours in Center Valley, PA.

Ours is a rather touching story, and Dan, our employee that they follow around, deserved everything he got. We got together as a store to watch it & none of us had a dry eye! He's a great kid.

Our store is the last segment. There are 3 parts - the employee that "wants to hit kids" in the flagship store in MA, then another employee with medical issues in a southern state, then ours in Center Valley, PA.

Ours is a rather touching story, and Dan, our employee that they follow around, deserved everything he got. We got together as a store to watch it & none of us had a dry eye! He's a great kid.

...okey-dokie...:thumbsup2

watching it now to see if I can see you!

"Mouseachusetts" LOL!! Are you anywhere near our headquarters & flagship store?!?!

I'm not on at all til the very last segment. I have short-to-medium straight brown/blondwe hair...I was wearing a light grey sweater - not sure if you can even see that. I point & say "he's back there" and then a few mintues later I'm scowling at the ceo as he knocks over a sign on a display!

TaraPA said:
"Mouseachusetts" LOL!! Are you anywhere near our headquarters & flagship store?!?!

I'm not on at all til the very last segment. I have short-to-medium straight brown/blondwe hair...I was wearing a light grey sweater - not sure if you can even see that. I point & say "he's back there" and then a few mintues later I'm scowling at the ceo as he knocks over a sign on a display!

No :( I'm rocking metro Boston. I didn't realize it was so close! I am OBSESSED with Yankee candle though, so how the location of the flagship store escaped me is shocking :rotfl: I'm sensing a road trip on the horizon. I just bought a whoopie pie candle. So amazing.

TaraPA said:

Saw you!!!!!!! That's awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter