I'm going to be on Undercover Boss tonight!

Very nice...saw you very plainly. Great to have a face to put with the screenname. Now I have to find one of those whoopie pie candles for dh.

Tara, I have to ask, did you all think something was weird about the whole thing? His disguise looks terrible to me.

Oh we knew from day one what it was but corporate still denied it until it aired! Yeah gotta love that reg wig - looked like Carrot Top the comedian!

I knew from the second I got the call, they were trying to get a sob story out of me. I didn't have one (we actually ended up chatting about WDW on that call) but told them that Dan had just lost his dad 4 months prior & was struggling to stay in college while working & trying to help support his family. Ding ding ding winner!

Very nice...saw you very plainly. Great to have a face to put with the screenname. Now u have to find one of those whoopie our candles for dh.

Yeah but I'm usually sitting here in my sweats or jammies on The DIS!! So picture me like that!

I saw you! Looked great! And I shop there sometimes! Next time if you are there I am going to say hi!

I saw you! Looked great! And I shop there sometimes! Next time if you are there I am going to say hi!

You better stop in - that would be great! I've met a lot of local DIS-ers in the store, it's so much fun.

You better stop in - that would be great! I've met a lot of local DIS-ers in the store, it's so much fun.

I wish I had seen this thread earlier! Very cool that you and the local store were on!

I need to visit you too! I know I've said that before- I just don't get up there very often!!

I might actually be heading to that store this weekend!

Yes YCC. LOL the guy that wants to hit kids?!?!? No one knows what ever happened to him, if he's still employed or not!

Our store is the last segment, from Center Valley, PA. The "new guy aka CEO" comes in & asks where Dan is. I point to the back & say something like "he's back there." That's it! They do show me scowling at the "new guy aka ceo" when he knocks something off a display but that's it. My 5 seconds of reality TV fame. Call me Tara Boo Boo! :rotfl2:

Caught it!! You should be in the movies, lol. But really that disguise your CEO had on was downright creepy. Looked like a Ronald McDonald wig, altho he did look better when appearing as himself.

Yes YCC. LOL the guy that wants to hit kids?!?!? No one knows what ever happened to him, if he's still employed or not!

Our store is the last segment, from Center Valley, PA. The "new guy aka CEO" comes in & asks where Dan is. I point to the back & say something like "he's back there." That's it! They do show me scowling at the "new guy aka ceo" when he knocks something off a display but that's it. My 5 seconds of reality TV fame. Call me Tara Boo Boo! :rotfl2:

....I saw it! I saw it! :woohoo: Your hair is really adorable!:thumbsup2 BTW ~ Yankee Candles are my FAVE, but after watching the show, EVEN MORE SO!

Oh we knew from day one what it was but corporate still denied it until it aired! Yeah gotta love that reg wig - looked like Carrot Top the comedian!

....:eek:.....:rotfl2:

TaraPa said:
I knew from the second I got the call, they were trying to get a sob story out of me. I didn't have one (we actually ended up chatting about WDW on that call) but told them that Dan had just lost his dad 4 months prior & was struggling to stay in college while working & trying to help support his family. Ding ding ding winner!

....seems ike a really great kid....:thumbsup2

....I saw it! I saw it! :woohoo: Your hair is really adorable!:thumbsup2 BTW ~ Yankee Candles are my FAVE, but after watching the show, EVEN MORE SO!

That's soooo funny that you said that about my hair - someone came into the store right after it aired the 1st time looking for me - to get the name of the person that cuts my hair because she liked it!

Man, I'm famous for all the wrong reasons! :rotfl2:

That's soooo funny that you said that about my hair - someone came into the store right after it aired the 1st time looking for me - to get the name of the person that cuts my hair because she liked it!

....well, it COULD be worse....they could have requested yoiur hairdresser's name so as to NOT ever go there! :confused3 [ ;)]

I hope the guy with the anger issues towards kids gets some kind of help.

I saw you! You looked fabulous! :cool1:

:lmao: That disguise got me! :rotfl:

I'm so happy Dan got what he did! :thumbsup2

Well, your hair is very cute! :hug:

Whatever happened to Dan?

Whatever happened to Dan?

I'm still in touch with Dan & his mom (she worked for YCC also). He left YCC a few years ago, is married & living in NJ. He was able to continue his schooling with the money from Undercover Boss. I also left YCC 3 years ago, however people still came into the store up until that time asking for him! He was a GREAT kid (ok, well now he's probably pushing 30) and we were all glad he benefited from the show.

I'm still in touch with Dan & his mom (she worked for YCC also). He left YCC a few years ago, is married & living in NJ. He was able to continue his schooling with the money from Undercover Boss. I also left YCC 3 years ago, however people still came into the store up until that time asking for him! He was a GREAT kid (ok, well now he's probably pushing 30) and we were all glad he benefited from the show.

That's great to hear I'm glad that he was able to finish school

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!