I'm going to be on Undercover Boss tonight!

Can’t see the video, says it’s blocked in my country because of copyright grounds. :confused3

Love Yankee Candle!! That is so cool.

Speaking of being on TV Shows, our family was recently on "What Would You Do?" on ABC. We were just out for lunch and a man sitting next to us was so obnoxious to the waiter (segment was on age discrimination). My husband slid his chair over and tried talking to him about his behavior. Even our 2 year old granddaughter told the guy to be nice lol. Next thing you know John Quinoes comes out and interviews us. We are near the very end of the segment. We had my 95 year old FIL with us and husband's brother and out DIL.

We were on the last segment of Season 13, Episode 1.

MJ

Last edited:

Love Yankee Candle!! That is so cool.

Speaking of being on TV Shows, our family was recently on "What Would You Do?" on ABC. We were just out for lunch and a man sitting next to us was so obnoxious to the waiter (segment was on age discrimination). My husband slid his chair over and tried talking to him about his behavior. Even our 2 year old granddaughter told the guy to be nice lol. Next thing you know John Quinoes comes out and interviews us. We are near the very end of the segment. We had my 95 year old FIL with us and husband's brother and out DIL.

We were on the last segment of Season 13, Episode 1.

MJ

Your family is amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter