I'm going to Shanghai Disneyland!

XYSRUS

DIS Veteran
. I remember mentioning to my husband that if Shanghai Disneyland is done on Now the time is here! We are starting to plan for our trip. Soooo excited!

Last edited:
we are going March 2018 right after chinese new year. hoping its not too busy

was hoping to find info on when toy story land is opening but cant find it anywhere

we are going March 2018 right after chinese new year. hoping its not too busy

was hoping to find info on when toy story land is opening but cant find it anywhere

I think the week around Chinese New Year was very very busy. But if you go the week after, it ought to be ok.

The only info that is out there about Toy Story Land is that it opens 2018. When we were there in July it looked like they were already quite far with building it. And it is an easy land to build. I think you have a chance that it will be open by then, but don't count on it.

yeah thats what I am thinking. I saw that they are testing RC racer , so hopefully that is a good sign but like you said, not counting on it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!