I'm gonna book-it!!!

Mommy2PrincessAbby

DIS Veteran
Okay, so hubby is planning a big trip to go fishing in Mexico with his dad in October... so I thought I'd hit him up with "Since we are going to try and get preggo this summer, and dd will be 4 soon, and hopefully hit that 40 inch mark soon (for Splash Mt), I want to take her to DL for a 'girl's only' trip in May." He couldn't say no, because he wants to go fishing--even though we were just there in October!

So I am checking prices at Costco and DL.com for GCH.... I had it up to here with the long walk at the end of the day to DLH. So GCH it is for me this time!

Woohoo!

:banana: :banana: :banana:
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
:dance3:

--Lisa

YAY!!! That's fun!! I took my mom to DL one year (when I was like 17, it's a little different than 4) and it was so unreal! I had so much fun just being there with my mommy (rather than the whole family) :) You guys will have a blast!! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter