I'm gonna lose it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry_1947

Earning My Ears
I can't take this anymore. What I just saw was not in my head no matter what any doctor tells me. Okay...but let me back up here. Last night I had one of the worst nightmares I have ever had. I dreamed I was on the Dr. Phil show with my mother and she was yelling at me that I will never be good enough for law school (this is something I had to deal with in my younger years, I am turning 76 in a few months). Well...to put the frosting on the cake, I was just thumbing through channels and stopped on an old classic favorite of mine: Home Improvement. I always felt like Tim Allen was one of the funniest, wittiest actors of modern television. And his sidekick, Richard Karn who plays Al Borland, is no exception. But what I saw was Richard Karn...covered in blood. It was the episode where they go to Disney and are on splash mountain. I screamed at the top of my lungs and turned the TV off immediately. Tell me how my disorder can cause that? Something is off. I am on six different medications yet I am still seeing visions like this. Anyone else see unexplained stuff like this? I know I'm not crazy and I know what I saw. Please tell me I'm not the only one.

Having had experience with persons in active psychosis, I'd advise that if you are having visual hallucinations, (what you're describing is NOT real), please go to the nearest emergency department as quickly as possible. Such things can result in you inadvertently becoming a danger to yourself or others.

Welcome to the DIS as my friend Dan would/will say. Good luck to you and hope that you follow Ronandannette's sound advice.

Something is off. I am on six different medications yet I am still seeing visions like this. Anyone else see unexplained stuff like this? I know I'm not crazy and I know what I saw. Please tell me I'm not the only one.
Well, my grandfather once saw his buddies from WW2 coming up his driveway to visit. Then they disappeared. Later that afternoon, after watching for them and wondering where they got to, he said he heard them talking thru the TV.
He was also on several medications, and was 110% very much sure what he saw & heard was actually happening. Luckily for us he also knew we were not out to get him and allowed us to take him to his Dr., who was able to figure out the issue in regards to his (many) medications and what he was seeing/hearing. Once that got straightened out he felt much better about the situation and what really happened - which was that his medications were not correct, exacerbating the already possible side effect of hallucinations.

Why not seek out a consultation on your meds as soon as possible? It may not solve the problem, but you'll at least be able to cross it off the list as a possible cause. It's up to you to be proactive with your health, if you actually want to get help vs. just coming up with reasons why you CAN'T.

Of this is just a BS post, in which case I hope you are enjoying yourself. And I still recommend a Dr. appt!

Yesterday I went to St. Joe's and had my blood medication concentrations drawn. Everything was within normal range as I have been diligent about taking my medications at the prescribed frequency and dosage. The doctor informed me that it was probably due to me getting the vaccine and developing delirium as a result... I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my posts. I was terrified at the time. My apologies.

Yesterday I went to St. Joe's and had my blood medication concentrations drawn. Everything was within normal range as I have been diligent about taking my medications at the prescribed frequency and dosage. The doctor informed me that it was probably due to me getting the vaccine and developing delirium as a result... I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my posts. I was terrified at the time. My apologies.
Consider what the side effects are of the medications. Big pharma wants people to stay sick.

Consider what the side effects are of the medications. Big pharma wants people to stay sick.
Fantastic point... A patient cured is a customer lost. I am a biochemist with 40 years in the field and big pharma absolutely disgusts me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter