I'm Here at CBR. My Thoughts. Any Questions?

BJ's original comment is allowed to stand because people are entitled to their opinions and he wasn't making a personal attack by just focusing on one person but made a comment on his observations on a genre.

IMO sometimes you need to just let things slide because by responding, you are just feeding the fire, catch my drift? ;)

Now, any further questions about this thread, please email or PM me so we can keep this thread on topic of the CBR please.

Darn I miss all the fun....(Cheerleader stuff)....:):)

Thanks for all your reporting about the CBR changes

OK BJ, still waiting for the three things......

Let me guess, you spit on the electrical and phone outlet before you plugged up and got a better internet connection? :teeth:

The Three Things I Know That Safetymom Doesn't Know (even though she will pretend that she does):

1. There is a shortage of electrical outlets in CBR rooms, but there is a hidden outlet that can really come in handy. It's used to power the air conditioning units and a little ingenuity (and a flashlight) can come in handy for the digital camera, camcorder, MP3 player, portable DVD player, etc.

2. There is no official business center in the CBR and the nearest internet connectivity is at Coronado or Kinko's at Crossroads. What's not well known is that there is an internet terminal in a small office behind the front desk and, if you ask somewhat nicely, they'll let you use it. You'll love the Mickey/CBR screensaver that they'll give you as a present too :)

3. The soft serve ice cream is gone, but it's not! They've taken out the storefront to make room for the market *but* the machines themselves are still in the kitchen area- they use them for birthday parties and special events. Simply go up to the counter people in the Pasta storefront and ask them as a 'special favor' to make you a cone or a shake and they'll do it. Sure beats that Good Humor freezer.

BJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter