I'm Leaving tonight...

Andrea

DIS Veteran<br><font color=<009977>I couldnt decid
I am so excited I had to share this with you guys.

I am leaving tonight to head to montana!!!!! We used to live there but I am going back to visit some friends!!! The best part of this is my husband and his best friend left friday night on their motorcycles and driving all the way there.

They are stopping and sighting seeing everything and everywhere :rotfl: Today they are going to mount rushmore and some other stops!!!!

I fly into billings montana tonight, and tomorrow we are heading to yellowstone national park, then we are going to the grand tetons, and glacier national park. We are also riding bear tooth highway.

I am really nervous because i am flying by myself and i have to have my motorcycle helment as my carrry on.

I hope i can post this link if not I know the mods will delete it.
But here is a link to my husband blog about the trip. he has already updated his first two days with pictures and everything. There is also a spot on there where you can track us!!!

Pretty cool ( wow sorry this is a lot longer then I thought)

www.sporttouringtech.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter