Delete Thread

It was about an hour to the show's start when we first sat down, but sometimes it's nice to sit and catch up on your social media of choice or Disney news

I do this at Disney too! Sometimes you just need to take a breather and catch up on Instagram :)

The verdict? We really LOVED the show! The music was amazing, I thought the show was really cool (maybe not as much as the people next to me who kept yelling "WOW!" every time something happened) but close. It's not my absolute favorite show at Disney, but it's definitely top 3 for me, and I would see it again. (Although I would prefer to see it again with a dining package). We don't currently have plans to see it again on our next trip, but I would like to sometime next year. I was very pleased with the show because going into it I had heard mostly not so great reviews.

Glad to hear! I can't wait to see this show next January!

maybe not as much as the people next to me who kept yelling "WOW!" every time something happened

Haha, these are probably the same people who watch fireworks and "oooh! Ahhh!" with every burst :rotfl:

Outside the bathroom I heard a parent scolding their child for drinking water :confused: and telling him he could only take one sip despite clearly being thirsty because they didn't want to have to deal with him having to go to the bathroom again. Um what? :confused3 I'm sure little kids go a lot, but I do too and I sure wouldn't want someone to restrict me from drinking water or using the bathroom especially in Florida. So there's some #TerribleParentingatDisney for you.

Ugh. That's terrible.

vIWTv65l.jpg

cWKLCfql.jpg

G8PQ4rQl.jpg

SG1drfsl.jpg

I think it was totally worth it! I love the pictures! A lot of people look like they were told to raise theirs up in their pictures, but they just had me hold mine below eye level. Which was fine with me because I like how these look and I probably would've dropped it :rotfl: I think they all came out cute, but my least favorite is when they made us look at the camera because I think the rest look natural in a way (like we didn't notice the camera there), but that one it's obvious in.

These are such great pictures!

Also we got stuck at the top of the hill in the mine again, and as I sang along the lady behind us goes to her husband "See other people sing on the rides too!'

Haha, my favourite ride to sing along with is the Little Mermaid! You better believe I belt out a pretty great off-key version of Under the Sea hahaha.

(The only time I don't have time to read or watch any Disney news is when I'm at Disney).
This is SO accurate for me, too! :rotfl:

So there's some #TerribleParentingatDisney for you.
Ugh, I hate stories like this! :sad2: What is wrong with people?!

As we were walking though I spotted the Tangled PP spot!
These pictures are gorgeous!!! Too bad for the migraine starting though... :sad2:

and as I sang along the lady behind us goes to her husband "See other people sing on the rides too!'
:thumbsup2

I do know how to get around the parks though so I guess that's what really counts. (But hotels, parking lots/garages, anything where I have to find something forget it).
You are preaching to the choir here! I am absolutely terrible with directions myself... but as long as we can get ourselves through the parks, who cares really, right? ::yes::

Yay - the castle walk through!!! Happy you got to do that :goodvibes

I always so enjoy your vlogs, really makes us feel like we're there with you!

Just loved this vlog ROL is so beautiful and I agree the music is great. You had such good seats yay front row.

Thank you! I loved the front row seats too.

Yay - the castle walk through!!! Happy you got to do that :goodvibes

I always so enjoy your vlogs, really makes us feel like we're there with you!

Me too! It's literally never been open anytime we've ever been there before.

Thank you! I'm so glad people are enjoying them, I have a lot of fun putting them together.

I was a bad follower and skipped most of this vlog so ROL still stays a bit of a surprise for me, but it was great to get your commentary on it! And you did pretty well with MK EMH! Again, love your lantern pictures :)

Another great update!!! I love how in your vlog you can hear the people going "WOW" for ROL:laughing: I might have to check it out when we go, I am definitely intrigued!

First off let me say how much I look forward to your gifs and today is no exception. Clueless and High School Musical :rotfl:
Your Stitch bow is adorable and I really like Josh's Star Wars socks.
I'm glad you went to the Character Warehouse because we were planning on taking a cab or Uber to check it out. Now I'm thinking we can skip it.
Don't you love it when you get the wrong info :headache:
I love all your GOTG purchases ::yes:: Baby Groot and Wonder Woman are headed back to Florida next month to take up residence in my DD's dorm room.
Can't wait to see your haul vlog.

Before we left our room this morning there were accessories we both wanted a picture of, I had a Lilo & Stitch bow that matched my shirt:

TYehEeUl.jpg

So cute!!

Our first stop was World of Disney which I had already been in maybe 2 times that week to look around. We stopped there because if you remember we apparently needed to buy Josh's friend's girlfriend Little Mermaid stuff :rolleyes2 Her boyfriend was not helpful when it came down to it because I think he was sleeping when I texted asking which things that I had picked to buy. I basically just went in the Shop Parks App and screenshotted some Little Mermaid stuff, and asked which she would like. I ended up making the decision, and she did seem happy with what she got though. They did have a very nice purse with Ariel on it, but I wasn't sure if it was quite her style (because as I mentioned before I don't really know her so this was a weird thing to ask of me)! Ultimately I picked Ariel dish towels and socks:

uP8GRfdl.jpg

Wow, well for something that was awkward and unfair and you absolutely shouldn't have had to do...the gifts are kind of cute. Good that she was pleased I guess. I do love those socks, so I can understand why you had them for yourself, too. It's silly, but I would feel the same way about her having the same pair.

We noticed that by this date D-Living had opened back up! And had a cute summer theme.

piJo33fl.jpg

I LOVE this stuff! What cute place settings! Like you, I'd want it all.

We decided to head to the Uber pick up spot to go to the outlets now. We had asked around and an employee in DS had told us we didn't need to walk all the way back to near where Cirque was, there was another pickup location near the Bus Loop.

When we got there they of course told us...the only pickup location for Uber was near Cirque....

giphy-gif.252495

GAH! Why does it always happen this way!? People are awful.

I found the same thing about CW. I'd go there if I was out and off-property with a car anyway, just to see what was there. But I didn't find much. But it seems like once in a while they get new stock in that's really great...and we both hit it on an off day maybe.

Just kidding we didn't go see the final Wishes, from what I've heard it was CRAZY that night in MK. It's true the last Wishes is a part of Disney history, but I felt that we had already said a lovely goodbye to Wishes on Sunday.

This was probably a VERY good call. You said goodbye. And then avoided the madness. Smart.

We were going home in about 2.5 days, and hadn't really finished (er started) getting souvenirs for other people.

QfCg6JI.gif

This gif sums up my entire life, basically

I've never seen anyone look so longingly and introspectively at hand scrubs. :laughing:

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Anyone else think Anthropologie is wayyy too expensive for what they sell?

I have a love/hate relationship with Anthropologie. All of my experience with them has been online, but I window shop on there all. the. time. I don't like the clothes most of the time, but I like all the home stuff. I have a scarf from there that is amazing though...it's ginormous and gorgeous, gray knitted and super long, with pockets on the ends of the scarf that are covered in silver sequins and beads. It's amazing. But I don't wear it much b/c the beading makes it heavy and it looks too bulky with a big coat, so it pretty much has to be worn alone, which means it can only be worn in certain weather or with a very warm sweater or something. But it's beautiful, even though it is ridiculously impractical.

I also love these little drawer pulls they have there that are half of an open geode. The reviews are so sketchy though, that I don't have the nerve to order them online (the reviews say to pick them out in person so you get the prettiest ones, and the closest store is 2 hours away). So I ordered break your own geodes on Amazon and broke them open, and I'm going to try to make my own. The box of geodes was cheaper than one drawer pull.

and I got these Haunted Mansion tsums tsums for .99 each. (My first tsums tsums actually).

EKg7Xz2l.jpg

I have a LOT of tsum tsums, and I always debate about buying these, so I am super jealous!!

i love this so much!

Just kidding we didn't go see the final Wishes, from what I've heard it was CRAZY that night in MK. It's true the last Wishes is a part of Disney history, but I felt that we had already said a lovely goodbye to Wishes on Sunday.

I don't think you could pay me to have been in that crowd! I know they opened up extra viewing areas and everything. I think going to DHS instead was a good idea!!

I just commented on your DR for the first time so I wanted to pop in and say Hi over here too :wave:

And Josh really liked his new Star Wars socks:

D3PEph9l.jpg

(Those are the ones we bought from Mouse Gears).
Love these!

Our first stop was World of Disney which I had already been in maybe 2 times that week to look around. We stopped there because if you remember we apparently needed to buy Josh's friend's girlfriend Little Mermaid stuff :rolleyes2 Her boyfriend was not helpful when it came down to it because I think he was sleeping when I texted asking which things that I had picked to buy. I basically just went in the Shop Parks App and screenshotted some Little Mermaid stuff, and asked which she would like. I ended up making the decision, and she did seem happy with what she got though. They did have a very nice purse with Ariel on it, but I wasn't sure if it was quite her style (because as I mentioned before I don't really know her so this was a weird thing to ask of me)! Ultimately I picked Ariel dish towels and socks:

uP8GRfdl.jpg
You're a much nicer person that I am. I would have gotten her a keychain or a magnet from the airport gift shop.

Moving on we headed to Basin next so Josh could wash his hands.

Q91jtE9l.jpg

I've never seen anyone look so longingly and introspectively at hand scrubs. :laughing:
I love Basin, but maybe not as much as Josh :rotfl:

They also had a big selection of Star Wars grilling stuff that was kind of cool too. I think I like this version of D Living best out of all the ones we've seen, but I look forward to seeing what they do with it next. Maybe a Halloween theme?
D Living is my favorite store. The Beauty and the Beast theme was so amazing. I'd love to see the Christmas theme.

D3PEph9l.jpg

(Those are the ones we bought from Mouse Gears).

So cool!

Before we left our room this morning there were accessories we both wanted a picture of, I had a Lilo & Stitch bow that matched my shirt:

TYehEeUl.jpg

Cute!

uP8GRfdl.jpg

You're too nice, but it's a very lovely gift. :)

Moving on we headed to Basin next so Josh could wash his hands.

Haha I do that too.

seeing it again was clearly a sign I was meant to buy it since I really wanted a Rocket plush.

PS2NPGgl.jpg

YAY!

I got these Haunted Mansion tsums tsums for .99 each. (My first tsums tsums actually).

EKg7Xz2l.jpg

I don't collect tsum tsums but these are super cute!

screen-shot-2017-07-13-at-4-41-53-pm-png.252403

(On the left can you spot @xlsm, @chunkymonkey, and @DexLabDeeDee too?)

YAY!! I made it onto your fridge!!!!

It all came to $35 which was a pretty good deal, but I was a little disappointed we hadn't found a bit more for some other family members I was still looking for. Overall I would say unless you already planned to go to the outlets or have your own car I wouldn't take time out of your trip to go there. Maybe if you have kids because they had quite a few toys, but it was mostly Star Wars. We could've probably bought a picture frame and something small for Josh's brother for the same price in the park and while the magnets and the tsum tsums were a cool find, they weren't things I was looking for in the first place.

Good to know, thanks!
QPev7Gxl.jpg

Instead we head over to HS while everyone else says goodbye to Wishes!

Cute picture!
Yeah heard the crowds were crazy so thank goodness we were able to catch it before the weekend crowds.

I love those SW socks!! Would love to get them for me lol but they would probably be like mid-thigh lol

The outlets don't sound all that exciting...I do love some outlet shopping but on a Disney trip I don't know if it's worth the time. There is so much else to do!!!

I love your Tangled PP shots...so cool. I have never had PP and am debating whether I should spring for it or not on our upcoming trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter