"I'm NOT a Princess, I'm Izzy!" - May '15 Land/Sea ~ Updated 6/4: Link to Disneyland TR!!!

Ugh, what a mess that evening. Your photos turned out cute so that's a plus. I'm surprised they would give you a free TiW card replacement, hope that worked out okay!

Great pics. You would never know by looking at these pics that you were having a frustrating day. Also, how fun to have a photo shoot, I'm going to look into it. Hope the evening got better.

I've come to discover nothing is quick when it comes to Disney resorts. They take forever to bring things to your room.
What poor luck that you had to call the front desk for 4 different reasons. Nothing was going smoothly for you guys!

I was surprised the Beach Club couldn't create a new TiW card for you at the resort, especially since they have restaurants that accept the card. Odd...

The timing for the photoshoot might have been poor, but the pictures turned out great. I love the first few of Izzy.

I just found and worked my way through your report! Izzy is precious and spunky and I loved reading about her adventures! Can't wait to hear about the end of this one and follow along with the trips you've taken since then once the TRs get started!

I wish I could say that it magically worked, because that would be a much cooler story. :flower1: Unfortunately, the scene soon looked like this :lmao: :

This photo is AWSOME! I am sure it captures the moment perfectly. We have all been there!

Up next: Could anything else go wrong tonight? Why, yes, of course! Can we avoid a fist fight? Does anyone get to swim after dinner? Stay tuned!
A fist Fight?!!? Yikes!

DSC_9532_zpswg0ej9ij.jpg
This is a great photo!

These are both fantastic photos! Glad you got some good photos out of it!

I am looking forward to hearing how Beaches and Cream is. I am thinking of going on our next trip. But then again you tease a fist fight, so maybe I don't want to hear how it went.... ;)

Well your pictures turned out beautiful! I always chuckle at some of our family photos, they are sometimes the times when we're in the worst moods! Yet they always seem to capture a happy family.

It's really dissappointg get you didn't have better service from the CMs at beach club. I can't believe there wasn't something they could do to help you with your TIW card. And what a fiasco getting into the room. I hope the night gets better, however from your next title it doesn't sound like it. Precious family memories right?

How frustrating! I hate when everything goes wrong all at once like that.
Me too, it was just one thing after another. Any of them, on their own, probably wouldn't have been a huge deal, but they were really building upon each other to increase our frustration.

Your pictures came out really nice! That was definitely a positive.
Thanks, I was really impressed she managed to get some nice shots of us.

Dug has a really nice singing voice! I think I heard it once before during the Frozen sing-a-long.
Yes, he does have a really nice voice. All of that swing choir back in high school paid off, I guess. He often gets random compliments when people hear him sing in church. :thumbsup2

Ugh, what a mess that evening. Your photos turned out cute so that's a plus. I'm surprised they would give you a free TiW card replacement, hope that worked out okay!
It was a mess of an evening, for sure. But impressive the photographer managed to get some nice shots out of us grumps. :rotfl: I think they may have verified that our TiW card was indeed at CRT before agreeing to issue a replacement (since we needed it that night and couldn't get back to MK). Ironically, we only use it for two more meals. But I wanted to have it, just in case we took another trip before it expired (we didn't).

Great pics. You would never know by looking at these pics that you were having a frustrating day. Also, how fun to have a photo shoot, I'm going to look into it. Hope the evening got better.
I'm glad we had such a determined photographer that was willing to spend whatever time it took to get us some nice pictures! And our two experiences with Disney Event Photography have been great, so that might be something to add to your trip. We just did the mini session, which is "supposed" to be 20 minutes, but we got closer to an hour both times - maybe just good luck. It was $150 when we did it, but looks like it's $180+tax now. Still a pretty good deal for getting all the photos they take. And they offer it at several resorts on property (don't have to be staying there).

I've come to discover nothing is quick when it comes to Disney resorts. They take forever to bring things to your room.
What poor luck that you had to call the front desk for 4 different reasons. Nothing was going smoothly for you guys!
No, nothing was smooth and there's more to come. :rolleyes2

I was surprised the Beach Club couldn't create a new TiW card for you at the resort, especially since they have restaurants that accept the card. Odd...
They apparently need a special printer to make them. But I was sure hoping we could get one without a park visit.

The timing for the photoshoot might have been poor, but the pictures turned out great. I love the first few of Izzy.
Thanks! I was super impressed that this photographer managed to capture some good moments when we were kinda miserable. :rotfl:

I just found and worked my way through your report! Izzy is precious and spunky and I loved reading about her adventures! Can't wait to hear about the end of this one and follow along with the trips you've taken since then once the TRs get started!
:welcome: Thanks for joining in and for your dedication to read through this whole monster of a TR! :rotfl: I am so excited to finally get to covering other trips - you might be able to tell I'm trying to shove this thing along to the finish line! :cheer2:

This photo is AWSOME! I am sure it captures the moment perfectly. We have all been there!
Thanks, it made me laugh when I saw it and definitely captured what that moment was like.

A fist Fight?!!? Yikes!
:eek:

This is a great photo!
Thanks, we actually ended up using it on our Christmas card that year!

These are both fantastic photos! Glad you got some good photos out of it!
Thank you - she was loving the sand.

I am looking forward to hearing how Beaches and Cream is. I am thinking of going on our next trip. But then again you tease a fist fight, so maybe I don't want to hear how it went.... ;)
Haha, don't worry, it normally is altercation-free. Good food, great sundaes, fun place. :thumbsup2

Well your pictures turned out beautiful! I always chuckle at some of our family photos, they are sometimes the times when we're in the worst moods! Yet they always seem to capture a happy family.
It's really amazing how they manage to do that! Though pictures of us in misery would have been pretty funny. :scratchin :laughing:

It's really dissappointg get you didn't have better service from the CMs at beach club. I can't believe there wasn't something they could do to help you with your TIW card. And what a fiasco getting into the room. I hope the night gets better, however from your next title it doesn't sound like it. Precious family memories right?
Precious memories, indeed. Ha. We just really had a bad run of luck at the Beach Club this time. Really wish we'd stayed at the Boardwalk that last night and never attempted this resort-hop. Oh, well.

Frustrations & Cream

A bit after 8pm, we were in the Beach Club lobby finalizing everything with the photographer. She was downloading all the pictures for us and Izzy was “napping”:

Things seemed to be under control, so I left Dug and Izzy to handle that while I dealt with the TiW card situation. I had to run back to the room first to get more comfortable shoes for a walk to Epcot. Then I decided to take the stairs out, in hopes of finding that path along the outside of BCV towards Epcot:

Looking back:

And, sure enough, I found the path:

This joins up to the main walkway towards the International Gateway:

Meanwhile, Dug and Izzy had finished with the photographer and were hanging out and Izzy was getting dizzy :faint::

While that was happening, I was at Guest Relations at the International Gateway to get a new TiW card. Everything seemed to be going smoothly, as they had received the request and knew what to do. However, there is a special printer they had to use for this and, naturally, that printer was having problems. :headache: They did manage to get it to work eventually and I got the replacement TiW card and hustled back to Beaches & Cream, already a bit late for our dinner. Ugh. (Our ADR was at 8:30pm and it was maybe 8:45pm by then?)

Dug & Izzy were walking up to the podium to check in and, right before I arrived, an angry family barged in front of them. I’m not entirely sure what this family’s deal was (didn’t hear all of it and, frankly, it was almost two years ago, so I don’t recall :confused3), but they were VERY upset with Beaches & Cream and spent a long time yelling at the CM at the podium and forcing her to accommodate them. I think it was something about them insisting they had an ADR when there was no record of it. At any rate, by the time they were dealt with (given in to :rolleyes:), we were now fairly late for our own ADR. So, the CM checking us in told us she was going to assign us an extra 20 minute wait time because of it. Of course. :sad2: Because that’s the way this night was going.

Dug was pretty upset now (as we both were, but I hide it better), so he lost his cool a bit at the CM, telling her rather loudly that we were waiting here the whole time that they’d been dealing with the prior family, who had cut right in front of us as we were about to check in. >:( I think he pointed his finger towards the family as well. It didn’t change anything and we resigned ourselves to waiting an extra 20 minutes. Which meant that Stormalong Bay was likely completely out, once you add up the wait, the dining experience, the walk back to the room, changing, walking back to the pool, etc. It was nearing 9pm and Stormalong Bay was only open until 11pm. :sad:

As we were waiting and holding back tears about our awful evening, some members of that angry family approached us and they weren’t very happy. :scared: I’ve honestly blocked this memory out, so I don’t recall what exactly was said, but I know they were very upset with Dug for calling them out on their behavior. :furious: And, to make matters worse, Dug was still so upset about our mess of an evening that he wasn’t really processing the situation and easily could have said some things to make them angrier, without being fully aware of the consequences. Maybe it was just me, but they seemed like they were ready for an altercation. :eek: Clearly, they were already over the top angry about their own situation. And from the second they approached us, it felt somewhat threatening to me. :scared1: But I’m not sure that Dug was fully aware, as he was more wrapped up in his own thoughts by then.

So, I felt I had no choice but to diffuse this situation and quickly. We were not about to get into a fight to top off the bad stuff this evening. :sad2: I had to call on both my non-confrontational-Minnesotan nature and the skills I had from working in sales in my early years – building rapport. :hyper2: I no longer recall what I said, but I jumped in quickly, taking control of the situation. I think I empathized with this family, as we were having such a hard day too. And it worked. :woohoo: We ended up “bonding” over our shared miserable experiences that night. In fact, I think by the time they walked away, they might have felt sorry for us. :sad1: The whole thing was so weird. They were nice/fake-nice to us the rest of the evening (B&C is small, we had to be around each other, haha). Thank goodness nothing more came of it. Don't mess with already-angry Disney guests. ::yes::

We were called in to be seated at 9:10pm:

Here’s the menu:

Izzy really enjoyed peeling open her straws on this trip:

We enjoyed all the added flavors available for the pop – Dug was impressed that they had a variety of sugar-free syrup options, which isn’t common to find. :drinking1 I don’t remember the flavors, but here are our drinks:

Izzy’s was milk, no surprise. :laughing:

Looks like I spotted another table getting some tasty desserts:

I’m impressed with people that can each order and eat their own sundae here! :faint:

Our food arrived around 9:30pm. Looks like Dug ordered a patty melt and onion rings:

I’m sure you’re shocked that Izzy ordered macaroni and cheese :laughing::

And I ordered some comfort food, grilled cheese & tomato soup:

We all enjoyed our food, since we were pretty much famished by then.

There were a lot of Kitchen Sinks ordered while we were there (the giant sundae with some of everything in it - and actually served in a kitchen sink dish). I have video of one being brought out:

A couple interesting things in there. One is that the family I’ve mentioned may just have been in there. :rolleyes1 The other is that our waitress is carrying it and she was awesome. :thumbsup2 She was a bright spot in a crummy evening. Very sweet and a true Disney CM attitude. It was refreshing and very much appreciated by that point. :goodvibes

Being at B&C, we couldn’t skip dessert. Luckily, we all agreed to share a No Way Jose:

YUM! Love that thing! I think we had a hard time finishing it with three of us, so no idea how that other table did with their two sundaes. :confused3

I think Izzy liked it:

I believe I took Izzy to the potty (in the Beach Club, have to leave the restaurant) twice during this meal. Not sure if she went. But one of those times that I was gone, Dug paid the bill by charging it to the room. I had been planning to use our Disney Gift Cards to pay directly so that I didn’t have to go apply them to our room charge later, but oh well. What’s done is done, let’s get out of here. (This certainly couldn't cause another problem later, could it? :rotfl2:)

On the way out, we looked at what could have been :sad1::

Izzy was all sugared up, evidently:

We got back to the room around 10:30pm and Dug and I discussed what to do now while Izzy tried to walk in my shoes, literally:

Our verdict? The time it would take to change Izzy into a swimsuit plus the time it would take for Dug and Izzy to make that long walk again would basically eat up all the time between now and 11pm. But we paid for a room at BCV to use SAB, so SOMEBODY was going to use it, darnit! ::yes::

There was a waterslide I’d never been on that was calling my name:

Yep, I changed and made the trek down there all by myself. :laughing: I basically had time to walk around/through the pool, trying to figure out where you go to climb up the waterslide, then go down the waterslide and leave. It was fun, though! And nearly empty. I was told several times by the lifeguards that it was closing soon, but nobody ever checked to see if I was a resort guest, so I guess if you are trying to sneak into SAB, do it in the last 10 minutes. :idea:

Then I made my way back to the room and found this:

Passed out in front of the TV! :happytv:

I got her right to bed and probably showered and went to bed myself, as it was about 11:30pm by then and we had one last early morning ADR before flying home.

Up next: Cape May Cafe and, um, a few more (minor) problems with our Beach Club Villas stay.

Wow, what an evening. Glad it turned out well, although B&C with an almost-fight that late at night??? Poor Izzy falling asleep on the floor lol!

I do like how easy it is to make adjustments to FP and stuff on the app - I know some people still don't like the new system but it is great when you can adjust a FP to a ride with immediate timing as you are walking to it

Wow, that is rough situation with Izzy peeing - and that is bizarre that Cast Member didn't do more to help. Especially after you asked for a mop (I can see at the beginning being wary of intruding - I mean, still, would be great if he asked, but ok, obviously somewhat sensitive with your daughter, etc. .... but after you asked for a mop I can't believe he didn't get one and do the mopping and let you deal with Izzy!)

Ugh, that sounds like such an ordeal getting into the room. I hate when that happens (have had it at non-Disney hotels with the little key cards - once when my room was forever away from the front desk and I went back to reset the cards and then it still didn't work - so got my steps in for the day then!)

that sucks about the TiW (and I do recall that foreshadowing) - glad at least they arranged for a new card. Stinks about having to go to EPCOT but I guess that is technically the closest location to where you were that could process it

On the plus side your photo shoot turned out great and sounds like you had a great photopgrapher. So many great shots but I really like this one:

... though bummer about the photobomber on the side - so I couldn't not crop it for ya ;)
Dugette family.jpg

wow - that sounds like quite the stressful situation at Beaches and Cream! Great job by you defusing the situation - I am sure both sides were just stressed and tired and reacting a bit more strongly/negatively than normally so I am glad you were able to smooth things a bit.

At least your meal looked really good and glad you had a good CM server! Sometimes they come along right when you need one :thumbsup2

Well, glad you at least got to Stormalong Bay for a little bit ::yes::

Oh, that must have been so frustrating! Waiting is never fun, especially if you want to be doing something like swimming!

Great photos - makes me want to book a photo shoot while we are there!

Oh wow, stressful evening at Beaches & Cream. Good for you, diffusing the situation. I should take a lesson from you - I would probably would have made the situation worse and gotten banned from B&C or something!

I'm glad at least you got a quick turn on the pirate ship slide!

Random post, but Izzy's preschool class talked about transportation the other day and today Dug saw this hanging on the wall:

I think we're training her right! :rotfl:

She's so big now! The days are long but the years are short:) She's very adorable too.

Wow, what an evening. Glad it turned out well, although B&C with an almost-fight that late at night??? Poor Izzy falling asleep on the floor lol!
Yeah, it was not the ideal night AT ALL. I think that was the only time they had a photographer, as it was a fairly last-minute addition to our trip, so it knocked dinner back later than we'd like. And boy were tensions running high between us and that other family. Not the way I saw that night going. :rotfl: And, yeah, I guess Izzy was wiped out, understandably. :rotfl2:

I do like how easy it is to make adjustments to FP and stuff on the app - I know some people still don't like the new system but it is great when you can adjust a FP to a ride with immediate timing as you are walking to it
It makes you feel pretty awesome when you can just stroll up, click the ride, then walk onto it. :thumbsup2

Wow, that is rough situation with Izzy peeing - and that is bizarre that Cast Member didn't do more to help. Especially after you asked for a mop (I can see at the beginning being wary of intruding - I mean, still, would be great if he asked, but ok, obviously somewhat sensitive with your daughter, etc. .... but after you asked for a mop I can't believe he didn't get one and do the mopping and let you deal with Izzy!)
I know, I am still so baffled by this. :confused3 And I couldn't think of a tactful way to say, "Hey, could you mop this up?" Since he wasn't volunteering, it seemed like maybe he wasn't supposed to? :confused: Very awkward. And we were right in the middle of the place too - you'd think he would want to get rid of a pee puddle in the public area ASAP. Yeah, so I guess now we've learned - never eat off the floor in the Baby Care Center. :crazy2:

Ugh, that sounds like such an ordeal getting into the room. I hate when that happens (have had it at non-Disney hotels with the little key cards - once when my room was forever away from the front desk and I went back to reset the cards and then it still didn't work - so got my steps in for the day then!)
Ugh, that would make me insane to have to go back and forth multiple times like that! But, yeah, I've had it happen elsewhere too. In fact, I always start a hotel stay with a slight feeling of dread when pulling out that key card for the first time. :scared:

that sucks about the TiW (and I do recall that foreshadowing) - glad at least they arranged for a new card. Stinks about having to go to EPCOT but I guess that is technically the closest location to where you were that could process it
Right, International Gateway was really the only park entrance it was even possible for me to get to in that time frame. I wish I'd noticed sooner that she didn't return the card at CRT, but she was so busy explaining the different gift card receipts to me that it apparently slipped both our minds. :headache:

On the plus side your photo shoot turned out great and sounds like you had a great photopgrapher. So many great shots but I really like this one:
Thanks, she really did a fantastic job. We were not an ideal client at that point. :rotfl2:

... though bummer about the photobomber on the side - so I couldn't not crop it for ya ;)
dugette-family-jpg.227779
Haha, thank you - I love how you always fix my pictures for me. :thumbsup2

wow - that sounds like quite the stressful situation at Beaches and Cream! Great job by you defusing the situation - I am sure both sides were just stressed and tired and reacting a bit more strongly/negatively than normally so I am glad you were able to smooth things a bit.
Yes, I think we were all stressed to the max. I was just worried at how far it was going to go. If I remember right, it was two men and a woman who confronted us, so we were outnumbered (well, unless you count Izzy - she's pretty tough). :laughing:

At least your meal looked really good and glad you had a good CM server! Sometimes they come along right when you need one :thumbsup2
She was like an angel that night. :angel: We needed that kindness. And the food was good - can't go wrong with a No Way Jose!

Well, glad you at least got to Stormalong Bay for a little bit ::yes::
Exactly! I was not leaving there without at least trying the waterslide!

Oh, that must have been so frustrating! Waiting is never fun, especially if you want to be doing something like swimming!
This afternoon/evening was frustration city, for sure. Who knew getting an hour of swimming in would be so hard? :confused3

Great photos - makes me want to book a photo shoot while we are there!
I highly recommend it! Relatively affordable (for Disney) and both experiences we've had they have gone above and beyond the "20 minute" description - by a lot. Maybe we were just lucky, but it's been a great deal for us.

Oh wow, stressful evening at Beaches & Cream. Good for you, diffusing the situation. I should take a lesson from you - I would probably would have made the situation worse and gotten banned from B&C or something!
Haha, I was worried Dug was going to do something like that. I am a huge introvert, but I had to jump in and do all the talking and quick, since I didn't know what was going to come out of his mouth. :rotfl: Plus, I was holding a toddler, so I figured they wouldn't mess with me. But they had approached him in what felt like a pretty aggressive manner.

I'm glad at least you got a quick turn on the pirate ship slide!
Me too! It was ridiculous to go there for 5 minutes, but at least I got to do what I wanted - and no lines. :laughing:

She's so big now! The days are long but the years are short:) She's very adorable too.
Aw, thanks! You can see how strange it is for me to be doing this TR and seeing 2.5 year old Izzy when I see 4.5 year old Izzy every day now. Time certainly flies!

Final Farewells

I started my day at 6:25am by reading work emails and realizing that I had to go back to face real life the next day. :scared: (You may recall that WAYYYYY back when in this TR I explained that my company was sold unexpectedly while I was on this trip). Luckily, I can tell you now – given that it’s nearly 2 years later :laughing: – that things worked out reasonably okay. I’m still at my job and not a lot has changed. I still miss some of the benefits, though, as we do not have as many under our current ownership. :sad1: But we are otherwise doing very well and business is good. But, yeah, this particular morning of our trip – I had no idea how it would all pan out and was pretty anxious about all the changes that were coming. :sad2:

I managed to put all that aside and get ready, though. We were heading down to breakfast at about 7:45am:

We had a party of 6, as Izzy insisted on bringing Silly Bunny, Little Minnie, and Birdie to dine with us:

It didn’t take Goofy long to find us:

After Goofy, I went up and got some buffet food for Izzy and myself:

She was very pleased to have a piece of toast with extra butter:

After a bit of eating, Donald came around:

He was no match for the butter :lmao::

Those butter-licking pictures crack me up! :rotfl2:

And the video:

I guess this is what was left on my plate by the time I took a picture:

Izzy knows who’s up next:

And then Minnie showed up to admire Little Minnie ::MinnieMo:

Totally looks like Minnie punched Izzy in the eye here (she didn’t):

And that video:

We all enjoyed the food and Izzy really enjoyed her yogurt (after licking all the butter off the toast). No worries about her calcium intake. :rotfl:

We paid the bill directly with our Disney Gift Cards and headed out.

Before breakfast, I had made a stop at the Concierge desk to pay off the room charge from Beaches & Cream with gift cards. However, they said nothing had been charged yet and to come back. So, I stopped back after breakfast and there had still been nothing charged to our room. Ugh. :headache: I explained to him that I did NOT want the charge to go onto a default credit card because I was holding a gift card we intended to use for this meal. He checked and told me that I had no credit card on file, so it would NOT go on a credit card. And that the charge should have been posted by now if there was going to be one. So, then this was a free meal? :confused3 Hahahahaha, no, of course not. :sad2: It somehow magically got charged to that credit card that “wasn’t on file.” :rolleyes:

We made the long walk back to our room and found this:

Kinda weird to get a letter about something that takes place after we check out and go home (this was Tuesday the 26th, our check-out date). But, at least we didn’t have plans for a small child to take a nap in the room on one of those afternoons! :eek:

We also finally got our Magical Express letter. I’d gone down to the front desk the night before to inquire about it, as we were only staying one night and they usually leave them on your last full day. She checked our records and insisted that we were not confirmed for the Magical Express. But we were. For sure. I had basically been begging for the letter (that you usually need to board) that night, so I was sure happy to see it show up in a nick of time. :thumbsup2 Whew!

As we were packing our stuff to go, we had a visitor come to the door: mousekeeping. She was very surprised to see someone in this room. :eek: Keep in mind that we were staying on DVC points – there is no reason we’d be getting the room serviced after just one night when they don’t even have trash & towel service until night 4 of a DVC stay. :confused3

Looking at everything that happened, I think there must have been some glitch/error with our reservation in their system. :idea: It seemed like nothing was right:

*Never got a room ready text, even though room was ready.

*Got the opposite of our room request.

*Magic Bands didn’t open the room.

*They didn’t think we had a ME confirmation.

*They didn’t think we had a credit card on file.

*The room charge didn’t show up in a normal time frame.

*We got a letter about things happening after our check-out date.

*Mousekeeping came our first morning, intending to clean the room.

*Not sure if Bell Services misplacing our bag was related, but I’ll toss it on the list.

So, yeah, for a stay of under 24 hours, it was a lot that went wrong. o_O

Oh, well, time to go home. I think we were ready, as this trip had drained us and the last 24 hours made sure we were totally wiped out. :faint:

Looks like, before we left, Dug took a couple pictures of a toy set he got “for Izzy” at Star Wars Weekends. I may have already posted this, I don’t remember, but enjoy:

We had to have Bell Services come up and bring all of our bags down to the Magical Express, as we flew Sun Country and they don’t participate in the resort airline check-in. Bummer. :sad1: To be honest, it would make me hesitant to fly Sun Country for a WDW onsite trip again. That service is a nice perk. ::yes:: (We did fly Sun Country on our recent trip, but we didn’t stay onsite, so that wasn't an issue).

Up next: Time to go home! (the last update...finally!!! :cool1:)

I'm glad everything worked out with your job. It seems like most people's benefits aren't the best these days.

I've only had dinner at Cape May. Breakfast looks like fun and thank heavens there was plenty of butter!

That's really strange that you weren't in the system. I'm curious. Did you get charged for the meal at Beaches and Cream? After what you went through, you guys deserved a freebie.

I'm not a big Star Wars fan, but that set is really cool!

Wow.
Your last day was so rough; I hate that for you guys. There were so many things that wen't wrong. And maybe if it had only been one or two things, it wouldn't have been so bad. But add them all together and it was just a mess. :sad2:

I'm really glad you have been back since then and had some fun trips.

Wow, what a morning. Really cute breakfast at Cape May - such a nice last-day thing to do when you don't have park time!! Esp staying at the resort. I spotted some of the bananas foster sauce on the waffle, that is so good! hahaha. That is too bad about the charges, although I'm sure you have plenty of opportunities to use the Disney gift cards ;) that all sounds like way too much effort!

That Star Wars set is super cute!

That is crazy how many things went wrong in your short stay. We had a similar thing happen last May - it was the last night of a long WDW/cruise/WDW trip and we moved to SSR for the last night (we decided way after we booked our BCV stay that we wanted to stay an extra day so we had to move). We weren't happy with our room location or the bus situation at all, never received ME documents. Michael called down regarding the ME, which I had booked months ahead of time, and then the next morning we realized they told us the wrong time and there wasn't a bus coming for us. Eventually, they put us in a taxi and gave us a taxi voucher. Fortunately the taxi had 2 car seats!

I hope you will give the Beach Club another chance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter