I'm not offended but

"They'll drink left over turkey grease."
"They'll go outside without coats, hats, and gloves"
"They blow snot bubbles out of their nose"

Not very hard to come up with an answer.

After raising 2 kids you realize that they don't really care about things like that. I have never had my kids ask what something in a commercial meant. I think they just come up with something in their head that makes sense to them. I remember being a kid and listening to the songs on the radio and one in particular was Dancing in the Sheets. Well growing up, I always though he said dancing in the streets because that is what made sense to me. Sometimes parents worry too much about "what will my child think".

Yes but the commercial implies that she is unsure if her she shed was covered which would lead to the assumption State Farm was not contacted about the conversion beforehand.

Lots of people have no idea what their plans cover (they should) and so I interpreted it that she just didn't know what her policy covered. The response from her insurance man was, I think, to sell those watching the commercial that the insurance company does indeed cover "other structures" enough to cover a shed that is now a "she shed" ... meaning furniture, rug, maybe power and tv ... just like it would cover a free standing garage. Nothing in commercial infers a self-contained bungalow that would necessitate an addendum to policy.

I think it's just a cute commercial where the company is trying to sell policies that are quite comprehensive.

Hulu has some weird Folgers commercials on now. I'm not sure if they are only on Hulu or on regular tv as well...but they are very strange

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter