I'm off...

rob@rar.org.uk

Skiing is best, Mickey comes next
... to WDW tomorrow!

We're all packed and ready to go. Used BA's telephone check-in this afternoon to make sure we got the seats we want (now we won't have to get to the airport too early). Got the tickets, booked the hotels and upgraded the car to a full size (a bit extravagant as there's only two of us, but who cares). Let'sd hope its a nice flight and then we're there! Just can't wait.

Thanks to everyone for all the hints and tips I've picked up over the last couple of months.

Regards

Rob

Rob,

Had no idea you were due off now! Thought you were an August man! Still, I suppose it has to come forward a couple of weeks each year to make the most of those APs!

Hope you both have a fabulous time. A bit rash with that car! ;) You've been hanging around these boards too long!

Rob,

Have a fantastic time:) Hope it doesn't go too quickly:Pinkbounc

Have a great time Rob - look forward to hearing all about it on your return!

Rob,

Have a fantastic trip. Looking forward to reading the reports on your return;)

Annmarie

Have a great time Rob, I am not too jealous as we are off fairly soon now as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter