I'm officially a DVC member

Congratulation. I presume you are a resident in Australia. Wonder how often are you planning to visit WDW? My family and I are living in SE Asia. We have 481 DVC points split among Aulani, BLT and GCV. Although the flight takes more than 24 hours, we are happy to visit our home resorts since 2015 except 2020. Usually we spend 2 weeks at each destination per trip

Congratulation. I presume you are a resident in Australia. Wonder how often are you planning to visit WDW? My family and I are living in SE Asia. We have 481 DVC points split among Aulani, BLT and GCV. Although the flight takes more than 24 hours, we are happy to visit our home resorts since 2015 except 2020. Usually we spend 2 weeks at each destination per trip

Thank you :) Yes you are correct, we live in Queensland. We have gone once a year since 2016 except 2020 and plan to keep doing that. We have not visited Aulani yet but want to go in 2022. Our next trip, hopefully, will be WDW in Dec 2021.

Hi. Does anyone have DVC points that they may consider renting? I require points for August/September 2022. Thought that maybe someone had a stash stored. :)

Hi. Does anyone have DVC points that they may consider renting? I require points for August/September 2022. Thought that maybe someone had a stash stored. :)
I know someone who can.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!