I'm packing a bag for the MK and I'm bringing...

memphismovin

Stitch's girlfriend
Just wondering about the weirdest/most needed things we all bring with us to the parks? :rolleyes1 I know I'm not the only one slowing down the baggage check line! lol

I'll start our bag by adding...

1) At least 3 memory cards for my camera out of fear of running out and being forced to buy one for $50...again

2) Ponchos for my whole party even if there isn't a cloud in sight for a million miles

3) A large stuffed Stitch to avoid the inpulse to buy yet another just because the kid in me is jealous of a five year old gleefully checking out in the emporium, arms glued around MY Stitch! lol

Tylenol
Cold Medicine
Pepto Bismal

Inevitably no matter how much fun we're having someone gets a headache and we are in WDW! We are NOT stopping for anything :rotfl2:

After this last trip over the weekend.......Immodium. I will say no more but it involves DH and I checked at the sundrie shop at the GF and 6 caplets are like $6!

After this last trip over the weekend.......Immodium. I will say no more but it involves DH and I checked at the sundrie shop at the GF and 6 caplets are like $6!

I know exactly what you mean, but when you need it, well you just need it. DW and I now bring our own each trip.

An odd thing to bring, but I usually keep a plastic sandwich bag in my pocket when I am at the parks. I use it to hold my cellphone and camera on water rides; keeping them dry.

This thread is a good idea! I'm packing right now, I keep thinking I'm missing something!

water
socks
sunscreen

In your signature you have pluto:hubby. I thought you were putting him in your bag :lmao:

An odd thing to bring, but I usually keep a plastic sandwich bag in my pocket when I am at the parks. I use it to hold my cellphone and camera on water rides; keeping them dry.

I just recently read this somewhere else and am going to try it this trip. Gotta love these boards!

stamps. we always want to send a postcard or two but never want to take the time to find stamps at the resorts.

several ziploc bags (used to both keep things dry and to organize), pepto bismal, hand sanitizer, hair ties, and bobby pins!

bandaids, moleskin or whatever your preferred method is for treating blisters.

Cell phones so that when you agree to meet up at "The Carousel" you can actually find each other since one is watching horses go in circles while the rest of the group is standing in front of the Carousel of Progress wondering where you are.

Oversized Watermelon Lipsmackers lip balm.

My lips get really red and chapped in the Florida sun. :confused3

Just wondering about the weirdest/most needed things we all bring with us to the parks? :rolleyes1 I know I'm not the only one slowing down the baggage check line! lol

I'll start our bag by adding...

1) At least 3 memory cards for my camera out of fear of running out and being forced to buy one for $50...again

This is for Memphismovin- I read on the board that you can take your full memory cards to Town Hall (?) in MK (not sure what other parks but guessing at someone at the information center in the park can help you out) and get them to put all the photos on a cd for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter