I'm Pathetic

Barney Fife

Mouseketeer
OK. We went last month for 8 days: December 10-18. Had a great time, everything went perfect, and when we left to come home, we all agreed we were good for a couple of years.

I have a good friend who arrived at the Fort today for the first time. He's in the same loop we were in (1400) and he and his family are excited. They are at MK right now as I type this up. We love the Fort, RVing, and just vacations so much, we have been so excited for them. He and I have been texting off and on since they left yesterday afternoon.

Remember I said we were good for a couple of years? Forget that. I'm so jealous, I can't stand it. I honestly believe if I didn't have so many obligations right now, we'd pull the Vengeance out tomorrow and hit I-95 south. I'm still so excited for them. But we have two other friends who are headed to the Fort this year for the first time. How do I get through it?

Maybe I'll hit the Powerball sometime soon.

I wouldn't say your "pathetic", I mean, your post almost made it 24 hours before being moved. Sure some people say that "thread location failure" is one of the first signs to see your doctor, but I wouldn't call it "pathetic".

Now, about that whole "needing to book another trip" thing...

Go for it!

It's not pathetic to want to go on vacation and have a great time. That's called "normal". lol For real, if plane tickets were free, my family would never see me again.

Pathetic would be not thinking about the next time you are going and wanting that time to be sooner.

We're arriving the 1st of October!
We are just going to miss you. We will be heading out very early Sunday morning for our lovely 17 hour drive home. My DS is trying to convince me to leave Saturday afternoon and stay over somewhere to break up the drive.

j

We are just going to miss you. We will be heading out very early Sunday morning for our lovely 17 hour drive home. My DS is trying to convince me to leave Saturday afternoon and stay over somewhere to break up the drive.

j

Well darn! We're checking in Sunday- we'll have to wave at each other :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter