I'm so happy!! =0)

Baloo

<font color="red"><br>Laughter is the bloom<br>of
Having seperate posts is how I "pictured" us over on the Crafts Board but it just didn't work that way but it is working and y'all are doing it here!!! :Pinkbounc I'm thrilled it's going so well!

The WM were brillant when they came up with the sub board idea.There will be some more sub boards added to TPAS.A Happy Dance board will be coming ...so everyone will have a place to post their countdown happy dances and it won't be clogging up the main page of TPAS.

If there are any other threads over on Crafts that y'all want transferred over here,send me the link and I'll get someone to do it. :flower:

Baloo said:
Having seperate posts is how I "pictured" us over on the Crafts Board but it just didn't work that way but it is working and y'all are doing it here!!! :Pinkbounc I'm thrilled it's going so well!

The WM were brillant when they came up with the sub board idea.There will be some more sub boards added to TPAS.A Happy Dance board will be coming ...so everyone will have a place to post their countdown happy dances and it won't be clogging up the main page of TPAS.

If there are any other threads over on Crafts that y'all want transferred over here,send me the link and I'll get someone to do it. :flower:

If Baloo ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. This is GREAT Baloo, Thank You.

Baloo, WM's..Pete!! :love:

Sub-Boards are perfect...

:sunny:

It looks great Baloo!!! I'm glad that it's working the way that you pictured it even if it had to go through a few hoops before that happened.

Beth

All boards should be run this way...

ok, not to be disrespectful, mean, unwelcoming, etc... this is exactly the problem. Making Tshirts is a craft and if we are having to merge boards, then sorry, but y'all should be with the rest of us. We should not be spread out all over the boards and we shouldn't be squabbling amongst ourselves.

Maggie

Hi Maggie...
well I figured with all the whoola I would come check out the new digs...
but since it is obviously not a happy place I will be one my way...

Everyone is welcomed here!!!

And sub boards are available on ALL the boards now at the discretion of that boards Moderators..It was a brillant idea from the WM!! :cool1:
I ask it be incoporated here on TPAS.There will be more sub boards coming on TPAS through the following weeks.

The T-shirt Board is a fun and happy place and I will personally see that it stays that way!! I won't have squabbling on here...PERIOD!!!!

Enough already!!!!

Baloo,

I am so happy too! Only one complaint from me... I NEED MORE TIME IN A DAY :rotfl: I have so many threads to keep up with now, my DH may become a DDA widower. YIKES!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

just to point out, no one was squabbling over on the cooking/crafting/ catch all boards, we just wondered a) where the tshirt thread came from and b) where it went. and then c) we are ALSO a nice FRIENDLY place. (just wanted to clarify that.) going back now to the catch all board. maggie

Love this way to find our home. Took me a while to find and understand it, but I think if the DIS is going this way, people will like the changes.

Thanks for fighting for us! :love:

Thanks, Baloo! :teeth: I really like having everything so easy to find! The only problem is. . .the convenience is just feeding my addiction! :rotfl:

Seriously, this is great! :cheer2:

Thank you Baloo! I'm relatively new to the DIS Boards .. .well to posting to them ...

I don't quite understand WHY the squabbles ... all I know is that the t-shirt thread has a whole bunch of great gals -- and a few hunkas -- who all get along great. It's a wonderful place to get lost in and relax.

Thank you for creating and helping to keep such a wonderful environment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!