Delete Thread

:wave2: Ooo when are you going again? Aw, it is a shame!

We fly out Dec. 29 and back Jan. 5!!

But tomorrow we leave for our quick HHN trip so I wanted to make a little post about our plans. Basically this is what was left from our longer trip that got canceled. I still had a 3 day weekend, and we could only move our flights forward 14 days without paying the difference. We already had the tickets, and we really wanted to go still so we decided to try our first short trip. I was pretty nervous about the flights because a lot of them have been canceled since the hurricane, but it seems like the airlines are starting to run normal routes again. :thumbsup2

YAY! Have an awesome weekend!!

We'll snack our way around the world, before heading over to MK.

Of course you will! Delish!

We will be vlogging this trip!

Yay!!

I made a trailer for our Youtube channel! :cheer2:

Awesome!

On the way!

Oh my gosh have fun yay!!

A little late to your party.. But i made it.
I plan on getting back onto the Dis a lot more. Screw my job.

I adore your channel and i LOVE your intro!!! You guys are just the cutest!!! Have a great time and i am jealous!!

Can't wait to hear your take on HHN before we arrive in late Oct! :bounce:
(Barring the arrival of any other relatives of Irma before then) :crazy2:

Following along! I hate you had to alter your trip, but can't wait to hear about your weekend trip and the plans for December!!!

but I did book the Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam Dessert Party for one night since we didn't get to do that last year.
Nice!
Anjoitos-Can't make reservations till we're closer. But it would probably be at 6:30 pm ish.
I know you've eaten here before so I don't have to tell you how good it is, but it was my favorite meal when I was there in Feb. :goodvibes
Jingle Bell Jingle Bam Dessert Party-5 pm
Again something you know lol, but don't eat at HBD after like, 2:30! Everyone but me were so full for JBJB dessert party we didn't get our $$'s worth and I really thought the desserts were great. Hopefully they're just as good or better this year!

Your trailer was awesome!! It made me smile and made me excited for Disney fun, so you totally nailed it!

I know you've been frustrated with ADR times and other weirdness, but hopefully anything you're not thrilled with will get worked out as the trip gets closer.

Um...I haven't even thought about anything happening with our December trip since my initial flurry of excitement and ADR booking, so you're already about 9 million times more organized than I am!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!