"I'm starting to wonder how much IP is gonna end up going in."

Is this in regards to Epcot? I haven't caught up.

The point is that it's unintentionally funny if you're listening. So read the sentence again, without reading "IP" as "intellectual property."

Last edited:

Epcot is definitely going to see an increase in the amount of IP used in that park.

Just watching now - another great appearance, @rteetz !

And I gotta comment on Steve's article, and that whole discussion on that - sorry if I'm in the minority here, but people doing #'s 2-7 have definitely made me want to be #1, time and time again!! And yes - agree with the thought that the people that act like this are probably doing so all the time, NOT just in WDW, and yes - it always makes me want to be #1!!! :jester::sad2: Sorry - you are NOT the only one who needs to inhabit whatever spot on Earth you are when exhibiting these behaviors. And when I have inadvertently done any of them myself, I will always apologize, "check myself", and try NOT to do it again!! Pet peeve - rude, thoughtless, oblivious humans, whether at WDW, or anywhere else.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!