I'm sure this has been asked, but....

S

Susiev25

First off sorry right off the bat if (and Im sure it has) been discussed! but I have 3 dd's(almost 3, will turn 5 in WDW and an almost 7 year old) my 3 and 5 year olds don't eat a full kids meal combined. Can they share using the DDP? We've never used this before and are trying it out for the first time. When paying for meals I always have them share but I'm not exactly sure how the system works with the DDP. Obviously at TS meals that are buffet it doens't matter but what about non-buffet TS or even CS, how does the sharing work?

Is your youngest DD already 3, or almost 3?

There is a big difference- if she is UNDER 3, you don't need park tickets for her, and she will not be included in the DDP (Disney doesn't sell the DDP to under 3's, since they don't need tickets). She will get to eat for free at all buffets, character meals, and Family style, all-you-care-to-eat rstaurants. At CS and regular TS places, she can share with anyone else at the table, or you can pay OOP for a kids meal for her.

If she will already be 3, she will be included in the DDP (and you will be charged $10.99 per night for her), and she will have her own credits for her meals. If you want to save her credits for another meal, she can still share with another family member at non-buffets.

Yes, they can share on the DDP. They cannot share at character buffets or any "all you can eat" meal. There, they will each use one TS credit. At any other restaurant (where you sit down and order off a menu or at CS), you can choose to order only one meal and an extra plate. In many TS restaurants, they will split the meal in the kitchen so that the kids will each be served on their own plate. You can also choose to share an adult meal with a child. You may choose to order an extra beverage, in which case you will be charged for that.

Just tell your server that they are sharing. He will deduct one credit. Double check the bill just to be sure he remembered and got it right.

You can then use the "extra" credit for breakfast or whatever......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter