I'm surrounded by men! Pre-trip for Sept 20012!

MrsKreamer

College Admissions Counselor
Wohooooo! We're going to WDW a year earlier than planned! So we are going September 20th, 2012 to September 29th, 2012.

Who are we?

Me- :wave: Stephanie-I am a SAHM during the day and at night I teach cake decorating lessons.

DH-Kurt:jester:- he is an electrician, and has a Goofy sticker on his hard hat!

DS :darth: - Kurt jr is going to turn 8 during this trip, and currently in the 2nd grade. He loves Star Wars, especially Darth Vadar. This is Kurt jr's 3rd trip.

DS :stitch: - Aiden is going to turn 6 this summer, and is currently in Kindergarten. Aiden has PDD-NOS, which a mild form of Autism. This is Aiden's 2nd trip to WDW. His last trip to WDW in 2009 was a disaster(mainly because we didn't understand his triggers), so a big focus of this trip is to show him how great WDW can be. Aiden loves Disney movies, especially Ratatouille, Toy Story(1-3), and Wall-e.

DS :tigger: -Erik is going to be 21 months old at the time of our trip. This is Erik's 1st WDW trip. Erik loves the Muppets, and Disney Channel shows like Phineas and Ferb(all 3 of the boys love them!). This is the second time we have brought an under 2y/o to WDW and we are confident that he will have a great time!

What are we celebrating? party:
Well Kurt jr turns 8 on Sept 22nd. Dh pointed out that we are setting a bed precedent, because this is his 2nd birthday trip to the World...lol. I hope to take him to the Jedi training on this day or close to it. I will also let him decide where to eat/what park to go to this day.

Right before we leave, I turn 30! So, while I won't be wearing a birthday button, I may treat myself to a snow globe(something I have always wanted to collect from WDW).

Right after our trip is DH and my 10th anniversary! :hug:

When I post again, I will post my rough itinerary!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter