I'm Tierd Of Being A Boston Baked Bean

ILUVDXL

<font color=teal>What makes you think there is onl
Looks like help is on it's way, but if I have to live another day in my bedroom with network TV instead of cable, just because it's the only place we won't cook, I think I'll go out of my mind.

Let me see if I can un-confuse you, Heather. We've had a 9 day heat wave of 90+ weather. The only room in my house with an air conditioner is my bedroom. Cable TV is in the den, which at last check was 98 degrees. Hence for 9 days we've been living in the bedroom.

What about those SOX games on NESN??????

Welllllllllllllllll, you also missed the latest episode of REAL SEX on HBO;) . Perhaps they'll have some reruns after the heatwave:jester: :jester: ..............

Come on over! Im getting ready to take a dip in the pool! Once we finally got the pool up I was convinced all the hot weather would be over. Boy was I wrong! Weve gotten more use out of this pool than I ever would have guessed.

I have got to agree with you. We have broken a record that from 1912 I heard for the most consecuative days over 90+ here. Was at the lake this morning with the girls and the water was in the 80's. It is like bath water, we can walk right in. It has never been like that...I hope help gets here soon!!!

It *almost* makes me want to come into work. Just to enjoy the AC. It is slowly getting cooler. The problem is how to get the cooler air into our house.

Well, EROS, dear I have to admit not only and I missing it on HBO , but in the bedroom too. It's just too darn hot to generate any additional heat.

KATHI, I love you because you're one of the MOST honest women on the DIS:) . Imagine,...............Mother Nature messing with your libido:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ...........

From Kiss Me Kate, 1948

It's too darn hot,It's too darn hot.I'd like to sup with my baby tonight,
Fulfill the cup with my baby tonight.I'd like to sup with my baby tonight,
Fulfill the cup with my baby tonight,But I ain't up to my baby tonight,
'Cause it's too darn hot.It's too darn hot,It's too darn hot.
I'd like to coo with my baby tonight,And pitch the woo with my baby tonight.
I'd like to coo with my baby tonight,And pitch the woo with my baby tonight.
But sister you'll fight my baby tonight'Cause it's too darn hot.
It's too darn hot,According to the latest Kinsey Report Ev'ry average girl you know
Much prefers her lovely doggie to court When the temperature is low,
But when the thermometer goes 'way up And the weather is sizzling hot,Mister Adam
For his madam.Is not,'Cause it's too, tooToo darn hot,It's too darn hot,
It's too darn hot.BOYS:It's too darn hot,It's too darn hot.It's too darn hot.
Hot, hot, hot, hot...

EROS.....I am rotflmbo over here....

You know what though??? She is right!!!
Unless you have ice in those dang bones...it is TO DARN HOT!!!!

Rumor has it that it's only going to be in the mid 80's tomorrow and 70's on Wednesday. Wednesday is my DH's day off;) ! We might just have to take advantage of it woohoo!!

Oh sure , Deb, give EROS more fuel for a fire that isn't there. ha!

Seriously, I'm sick of salads and lemonade. I NEED MEAT.

And your right, Heather. That's probably why I posted the way I did. My brain's frazzled. Just imagine beign cooped up in one room with one man who does nothing but complain how hot it is and we're sitting in air conditioning. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

do you think he could somehow be related to my DH?? Man has been doing the same thing, like I can fix it!! :rolleyes:

WOW, I thought that we had a pretty "racy" crowd here which was undeterred by rain, heat, snow,and sleet:p :p :p . Fortunately, our forefathers, who were NOT blessed with air conditioning, continued to procreate throughout the summer months.................otherwise, we'd have few March, April, and May babies:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: ..........

none of my kids were born in those months....

June and NOV for me.....and the Junes were supposed to be late Aug!!!

HATE HATE HATE the heat!!!!

I was born in August :)

Kathi why don't you buy another ac for the den? Hmmm? Couldn't hurt ;)

I just gave two window units away to ChrisC or I would offer them to you

Well I tried moving the AC into the den, but it's the only room in the house without 3-pronged plugs, and even my safety strip needs a 3 pronger. So much for that idea. The rest of the house is an open plan. The only 3 roomes that have doors are the den, the bedroom and the bath.

Speaking of the bath. Check this out, glo. Last week, I think it was Wednesday when it hit 100, I filled the bath tub with cold water put beach towels in the bed and bathroom along with shells and starfish we've collected over time. When he came home I said, "Get undressed and take a dip in the pool and I've got a pitcher of iced tea in the bedroom." I'm just trying to make the best of a bad situtation here. Well if you could have heard the complainnig! The water was too cold. HELLO it's 100 outside and 110 inside. There was too much ice in the iced tea and not enough sugar. He's luck he's still alive. And even if he had any ideas about being frisky, FAT CHANCE at that point.

I'm an April baby.

It's hot today but it is better then the past 8 days. I am sick of sitting in the A/C house and not doing much. Just remeber what i am saying, come the winter I will be bitvhing and moaning I am cold, I can't fine a place to live where is it gorgeous everyday, 365 days a yr.

I am hereby cordially inviting all of my neighboring "Boston Baked Beans" to come to MY house! It's FREEZING in here!!!! DH likes it COLD!!!!!!!!!!!

Outside: 94 degrees
Inside: 68 degrees

P.S. Believe it or not, I've been going outside and doing yardwork everyone hour or so, just to warm up! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter