I'm.........

Hi everyone! I scheduled a foot surgery for September 6...I am hopeful the pain that I have when I walk will be a thing of the past. There will be a 3 month recovery.

Three months, that's a long recovery bobbi! I'm into month 5 of my shoulder recovery and just starting to feel normal after 2 cortisone shots this month and still in PT.

I love our new carpet especially since every piece is clean, not stained with pet pee like the carpet they removed. Literally every piece in the house had pee stains from the renters I think before we bought the house.

Three months, that's a long recovery bobbi! I'm into month 5 of my shoulder recovery and just starting to feel normal after 2 cortisone shots this month and still in PT.

I love our new carpet especially since every piece is clean, not stained with pet pee like the carpet they removed. Literally every piece in the house had pee stains from the renters I think before we bought the house.

I am glad you love your new carpet. Hard floors are difficult for me to walk on, so, I like the rug we have throughout the house. Only kitchen and baths are "hard" floors.

Shoulders take long. I am glad you are feeling "normal!" I hope for continued improvement!!

I am glad you love your new carpet. Hard floors are difficult for me to walk on, so, I like the rug we have throughout the house. Only kitchen and baths are "hard" floors.

Shoulders take long. I am glad you are feeling "normal!" I hope for continued improvement!!

Thanks bobbi! I do love our hardwood floors too (light, various shades of blonde) on the main level except for MBR and office but you are right; they can be hard to walk on and ours will need recoating soon. :sad1:

bobbiwoz

Good to have a date scheduled and hopefully the wait won't be too bad and recovery will be easy.

Sorry, forgot to include quote.

Good to have a date scheduled and hopefully the wait won't be too bad and recovery will be easy.
Thank you! Between now and then, Tom and I are going on DVC Member Cruise. Then I will concentrate on getting better.:)

Hope Kathy and Susan, you are doing well after your surgeries.
It does take awhile.
Good luck with your Bobbi.....my mother had several foot surgeries.

Yeah!
I hope you like Downton Abbey as much as I did!

I'm loving Downton Abbey!! Already in middle of season 4...

In case you haven't watched it, I'm now bingeing on "El Barco". It's Netflix and yes, it's in Spanish with subtitles but I have gotten very used to hearing one language while reading another on the screen. I didn't think I'd like it but it's interesting and definitely one of the better "apocalypse" type series with semi-realistic events. The ensemble cast is mostly over-active upper teens but it's definitely a great time filler.

I'll have to look into that one. Since I've had Netflix, I have watched several movies with subtitles, lol.

I'm doing well, thank you for asking.
Physical therapist said today he was impressed with 'range of motion' that I have, lol. Still a bit of pain but hopefully that will go away soon.

I'm back from the eye doctor.
DGD is spending the day here for her birthday eve celebration. We will go in the pool after lunch then meet everyone for dinner.
Back her for presents and cake.
DS is taking tomorrow off to do something fun with her and then Saturday is her birthday party with friends at Bounce U

I'm.......SOOOOOO angry that I cannot make any ADR's for any of the park restaurants or ressies for any of the F&WF....:badpc:

I'm.......SOOOOOO angry that I cannot make any ADR's for any of the park restaurants or ressies for any of the F&WF....:badpc:

All full?? You are going at a busy time and way past the 180 days. Unfortunately it happens.
That's why I'm planning my Jan. ones now and will be online at the 180 days

Keep trying.pixiedust:

I could not believe it when people said to keep trying for a FoP FP, but I did, figured it could work, and it did!!

Tonight we will go with cousins to hear Arlo Guthrie.
....wow....he's still around?
All full?? You are going at a busy time and way past the 180 days. Unfortunately it happens.
That's why I'm planning my Jan. ones now and will be online at the 180 days
....most are filled already......also, MyDisneyExperience won't let me because my and his GF don't have park passes, so I cannot book for 4 people...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!