I'm.........

...well, thanks for the invite.....I'm not a fan of a 3-hour drive though.....:crazy2:

Understood do you go to any shore area? I grew up north, we went to Point Pleasant. Tom grew up in Trenton, they came to Wildwood.

...my sister's BF lives in Sea Bright; he used to live in Long Branch. My brother [that passed away] lives in Belmar....we used to spend 2 weeks in the summer at Seaside Park...

I have good friend who lives in Seaside Park, and when not high season, we do go up to Marucas for pizza in Seaside Heights. My sister lives in Toms River

....our good friends [that accompanied us to the F&WF back in 2014] live in Lakewood...

I have good friend who lives in Seaside Park, and when not high season, we do go up to Marucas for pizza in Seaside Heights. My sister lives in Toms River
....did she ever hear of Gavone's [deli] on Rte 166 in South Toms River? My brother used to own it.

Glad you got something, Kim.
My first one to book is Monday, but it should be easy.....then the next week will be the rest. A couple harder to get ones, so we'll see.

Just got back from DGD's birthday party and then to her house to open presents......she got a haul. I think she has enough My Little Ponies for a city....and is very happy with them.

Last edited:
Nice birthday time.

We mailed our youngest DGS his birthday presents. It is next Saturday, he will be 4.

Lots of summer birthdays it seems!

MIL's birthday was yesterday; she passed away many years ago before DS was even born. She would have doted so much on her only grandchild.

I'm spending most of today working on photography class 'homework'; trying to improve my picture-taking in Manual mode (UGH!).

Lots of summer birthdays it seems!

MIL's birthday was yesterday; she passed away many years ago before DS was even born. She would have doted so much on her only grandchild.

I'm spending most of today working on photography class 'homework'; trying to improve my picture-taking in Manual mode (UGH!).
Oh good for you taking a class! Sounds exciting.....:thumbsup2

Have fun with it, Kathy

We do have a lot of summer birthdays. DD's was June 29,DGD July 20 and then DS's is Aug 9
My grandmother's was July 12 and brother-in-laws is July 30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter