I'm.........

Today is DH's birthday and DS baked his favorite cake (a family recipe for 1-2-3-4 cake) and is icing it now. We will have a shrimp feast for DH, veggies and warm bread. Today DH asked when we were putting up the tree and seemed disappointed when I said this weekend :love2:. Apparently he wants it earlier for the first time ever!

Yes...Happy Birthday to your DH, Kathy. :bday: :cake:

Booked a family WDW trip for next Oct :yay: It will be DGS's first Disney trip

That is wonderful, Meriweather!

I have to sit more with leg elevated, swelling needs to go down more. Was suggested an exercise to do by my podiatrist.

I'll be watching it tomorrow. It just started recording now.
Also The Voice tomorrow too.
And the cooking.....luckily I don't have much to do this year.

I read who won.......I like him. He seems like a really nice person.
I liked all the final people.

I only have cookies and pudding to make today......so TV catch up time too

I will make a pecan pie in just a little while. Tomorrow I will make the apple pie, I like those best on the day they are baked.

pumpkin pudding is done, pumpkin cookies are rotating through the ovens
I will make the salad in the morning.

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.

I went to the grocery store this morning, made another trip to storage and baked a batch of cookies.
Watching TV now

I moved my plants, so Tom brought the tree in their place.
....niiiiice....

7.5%27+Green+Upside+Down+Artificial+Christmas+Tree+with+Clear+Light.jpg

I hope everyone enjoyed the day!! I am so grateful for the left over's today. Poor hubby had to the cooking. And might I say for not knowing how to cook he did an outstanding job!!

I’ve made split pea soup with the ham bone, and it’s delicious! That and left over stuffing are the two favorite things I have had today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter