I'm.........

I hope you will go!

Good morning, It’s Friday of Memorial Weekend, and people are heading down to the Jersey Shore to do whatever they can do. Definitely more people on my block.

I've got a quiet day until the kids come over to go swimming.
DS has a 4 day weekend after working lots of overtime lately to get a project done by deadline.

My boss is asking all of us to work OT.... So I will not leave work (sitting at my table) until later this afternoon.

Today we should be in Seward.

I don't have any pictures of Seward. That is where we got on the ship and it was after 5 pm.
We had driven from Anchorage (had been on the tour part) and made a few stops along the way,

We are about to enter excessive heat days. Next Thursday the worse at 119!! That's over 20 degrees above average. Hopefully the predictions are wrong.

It poured when we got off in Seward. However, Princess made The short walk to the train protected under a covered walkway. Picture taken from the train.

Today would be day 2 in Seward and we were to go on a tour of the Kenai Fjords, Resurrection Bay, and Fox Island.

We haven't been there either. We spent no time in Seward at all.....just got on the ship

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!