I'm.........

Supposed to be 97 today.
Family coming over for pool time and food.....grilled burgers and DH is smoking ribs.

Have fun....wish it would rain here.

I'm going to make the mini muffins for the grand kids before everyone arrives

Today we should be travelling to Anchorage via a train and bus tour. Then we would be driving to Denali Bluffs

Would you have stops on the way to Anchorage?
We did tour part first. Train on the way to Denali.

We started in Anchorage and then went to Talkeetna ......got on the train there to right outside Denali. Spent the night there, then Denali, bus back to Talkeetna, spent the night there, then to Anchorage for some time to look around then to Seward with a stop at a Wildlife center.

We would not have really stopped along the way to Anchorage, it was mainly to get the rental car and to drive to Denali Bluffs. Yesterday would have been hiking in Denali all day, we would have spent the night at the bluffs, then today we would have driven back to Anchorage. but today would have been a travel day only (with many many stops along the way to look at things and enjoy)

And I see that you saw the mountain, we did too!

I have a virtual dr visit soon, regarding my night in the hospital last month. All seems to be good!

And I see that you saw the mountain, we did too!

I have a virtual dr visit soon, regarding my night in the hospital last month. All seems to be good!

We did!! All 3 days. I guess there is only a 30 percent change of seeing it on any day. We were very lucky

I have a doctor appt, tomorrow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!